+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @billykate - I wished I had those symptoms at day 4! Mine didn't start until day 7 and i only ended up with 7 follicles, then 4 eggs. I have low ovarian reserve and am a poor responder though. Sounds like a great thing if you're getting action on day 4 of stims!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! Just weird pressure going on down there.... Nausea gone. Scan tomorrow, will let you know how it goes! x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to billykate For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies - sorry I've been awol for a while. It feels like it's been ages, but I finally started my 6th cycle yesterday - @MrsChino, looks like we are cycle buddies! I'm taking dexo and melatonin which are new additions for me. But very happy to be back doing an antagonist Cycle!
    My first scan is on Wednesday.
    Hope everyone is going well.
    xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by freakedout44 View Post
    Hey ladies - sorry I've been awol for a while. It feels like it's been ages, but I finally started my 6th cycle yesterday - @MrsChino, looks like we are cycle buddies! I'm taking dexo and melatonin which are new additions for me. But very happy to be back doing an antagonist Cycle!
    My first scan is on Wednesday.
    Hope everyone is going well.
    xx
    hey freakedout - welcome back. I'm on my 7th stim cycle, unfortunately doing a long down reg though which I don't like much. what dose of dexo r u on, and is that for nk cells? I have a scan on Wednesday too. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @freakedout44 nice to have you with us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy monday!! I'm up early to go for my EPU shortly! I hope my follies and eggs have been good in there

Good luck to all others having EPUs today, can't wait to hear your outcomes xx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stillhoping83 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (09-02-2015),Sharlie  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET in January/February 2015 #2

Good luck @stillhoping83 !! I've got my first scan today.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to billykate For This Useful Post:

stillhoping83  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillhoping83 View Post
    Happy monday!! I'm up early to go for my EPU shortly! I hope my follies and eggs have been good in there

Good luck to all others having EPUs today, can't wait to hear your outcomes xx
    Best of luck today x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

stillhoping83  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, So I go for my second beta this morning from which we are expecting bad news considering low first beta.. my mind is racing this morning and I'm struggling to be rational, these are the three things I want to scream at my FS about: 'Why wouldn't they give me an antibody reading??' I'm on thyroxine for hypothyroid and prednisolone for antithyroid antibodies, I asked for a reading of both before transfer and I only got a tsh result which was 2.6 down from 4.2. They said they couldn't do an antibody reading because they were currently treating it.. ahh yeah you're treating my thyroid too but you just have me that result. If my antibodies were still high and the prednisolone wasn't being effective why did I go ahead with transfer?? Second raging question: I've now heard that tsh should be below 2 for conceiving.. then why didn't they suggest i wait another month for it to decrease more?? And thirdly, if this is ectopic, why did the transfer doc place it so high? Why did we pay for an incorrectly placed or a badly timed transfer?? I don't want to be rude to my FS but Im upset and this will be my first loss.. I've never been pregnant before now. I've had mild cramping on and off the last 2 days but no spotting or bleeding I assume cos progesterone is still high. If it's over I just want it over I don't want to drag out a slow developing failure. I'm sorry to be insensitive by not responding to other girls experiencing difficult stuff at the moment, I'm being selfish and emotional 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @DellaDella, try leaving the questions til you know whether this has failed or not. Tough, I know. I am on thyroxine too, after my last cycle my tsh was up to 5.8. This was never even checked by my clinic. My endocrinologist picked it up. She banned me from cycling again til it was below three, which only took 6 weeks to drop it from 5.8 to 0.26 on one tab per day.
    Also the emby can travel of it own accord, so if it is ectopic, it's not necessarily the fs fault. Did you do a fresh transfer or FET? If fresh, did you get any frosties? I only ask because if it was fresh and you didn't get frosties, the clinic would transfer the best emby in the hope it stuck, rather than discarding everything? Just a thought? I genuinely hope you get good news today xxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kizmetzing For This Useful Post:

DellaDella  (09-02-2015)