+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 70 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hermia View Post
    hello all, and congrats to all the BFPs - especially @bella25, we were EPU buddies!

Unfortunately for me, both of my hatching blasties came back abnormal from the PGD testing, so i have nothing to transfer. FS said that i would have probably got pregnant with both, and then miscarried both at about 7 weeks, which is what has been happening up to now. so devastating as it is to have nothing to transfer, it's better than going through that pain and uncertainty again.

so i'll be stimming again in april. i'll be following along to see your progress

H x
    So sorry to hear @hermia you are so strong and glad to hear you have hope for your next round. Wishing you all the very best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks everyone. @Minib congrats! Hope the numbers keep rising for you.

Who's next to test? I've lost track of everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    I caved. Poas yesterday. Two lines but faint. It's quite obvious just fainter than control line. Poas again this morning and saw two lines again. So when I was at the clinic for prog bt I told the nurse I poas. She smiled and ticked hcg on the bt slip. Got the call this arvo. It's confirmed. I'm pregnant but level is low. My hcg only 55. Prog 61. Another bt on wednesday. Today I'm exactly 4 weeks so a bit worried about the low level but hopefully it increases nicely in 48 hours. The worry never ends. Can't enjoy this!

Will write personals and reply to everyone else later tonight.
    Congrats @Minib a positive is a positive! Just remain positive now at it continues to rise nicely. I know exactly what it's like to worry.

AFM, I have some mixed news. Had my 6 week BT today and whilst HCG is continuing to rise nicely now 33,910, progesterone has dropped again from 104 a week ago to 64. That's a swing from 138 two weeks ago to 64 today. I am so scared its a sign things are heading south. So after FN told me yet again there was nothing to worry about, I rang my FS pager and he called me back. He wasn't that happy I rang and thinks I'm over reacting but has agreed to put me on crinone finally after having a non medicated cycle from the beginning. He thinks my levels are still normal and is not saying much about the drop claiming they fluctuate, but as far as I'm concerned they are not fluctuating they are dropping. He said if I go on it now, I'll need to stay on it until end of first trimester. He thinks I really don't need it but for peace of mind go on it. I don't know. Do I trust my body to do things naturally or take the crinone and potentially prolong the inevitable. He said he doesn't read much into progesterone as long as HCG is increasing nicely which it is. I said I would feel better taking it and so he left a script for me and I just picked up the crinone. What should I do? Should I have reason to panic? Would love your thoughts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I hear you! It's so hard to get excited or feel positive about signs when you go through this. I've been nauseated and nearly threw up on a patient this morning but still don't want to get my hopes up just in case! I'm saying that, I'm going to say congrats on the positive and nothing about stickiness!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by freakedout44 View Post
    Thanks everyone. @Minib congrats! Hope the numbers keep rising for you.

Who's next to test? I've lost track of everyone.
    I think it's me and @stillhoping we all transferred on the same day but I'm too scared to POAS! Holding out for the blood test on Wednesday...

Thanks
    Reviews
    JenniwithanI - my prog fluctuated (dropped) 20-30 between 4 and 5 weeks with both of my successful pregnancies, but was always over or around 100. I'm not trying to scare you I'm just trying to say that yes fluctuation is normal but I too would be worried about a 50% drop. I ended up staying on 200mg/day pessaries until the end of my pregnancy. So my (inexpert) advice would be to take the crinone for sure until 12 weeks then wean off gradually and test your prog as you wean (that was my FS advice when he tried to get me to stop prog pessaries and I just said no I'm staying on them).
    @Minib - I picture it like a big row of hurdles and you jump one, feel awesome, then start freaking about getting over the next one, clear it, feel great, worry about the next one etc etc and in my case, knock one over, then go back to the beginning and start the whole thing again. I often ask myself why do we do this?!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (24-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF/FET in January/February 2015 #2

Thanks @Jadette @freakedout44

Thanks @Jenniwithanl. Not good to hear your prog level dropped. The FS has a point, if you start on crinone now you might need to keep it until 12 weeks but better be safe than sorry. I had to push for prog support too so I would say go for it. Trust your gut feeling. 64 is still high so no need to worry or panic. Get on crinone now and hopefully it goes up again. I'm pretty sure @ScubaGal told me her prog level dropped but pregnancy us just fine. @ScubaGal you helped to reassure me in another thread. Can you please help @Jenniwithanl?
    @Sullo08 wow you almost threw up. That's early. Did you put one or two in? I have a very good feeling about you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!! Go @Minib woohoo for 2 lines I will keep my FC for at least a double for you!!

@Sullo08 you have me so excited to hear about your test now! Eeek!!

AFM. Yep I get my BT on Friday but AF would normally come tomorrow. I don't want to jinx it but I had a craving for hungry jacks which we got for dinner at my insistence. I finished my meal but pretty much as soon as I fininshed it and went to get up, I felt like I wanted to puke. Still feel queasy laying on the couch watching tv but trying not to get my hopes up. Otherwise everything else has been identical to every other cycle.

Everyone keep thinking those positive thoughts

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib Good luck for your second BT! I'll be crossing my fingers and toes for a good doubling rate for you

@JenniwithanI Gawd it's so stressful isn't it? I don't know all that much about progesterone, but if it was me, I'd take the crinone (as much as I hate the stuff ). I figure if it ends badly (hopefully it won't, but you know...) at least I would know that I'd tried everything and not wonder if the crinone would have helped. That's just me though - go with your gut. Good luck hun

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! It is early to be throwing up but it was the same with the chemical I had last year, vomiting early on... That's why I'm too scared to do a test! If it goes to crap then I'm not sure I wanted to know it was here in the first place.