+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 70 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @billykate I get some side effects, nausea and this weird feeling of nervousness (it's actually listed as one of the side effects) and it's very difficult to describe! I'm only on one a day.
    @freakedout fingers crossed!

I'm telling you guys, I hate this part of the TWW! Obsessively checking paper every time I go to the bathroom, thinking about it all the time! I thought I'd be better this time around, we had everything planned to keep distracted but then I go and get sick and have to spend time on the lounge…

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahahaha @MrsChino I apparently get emotional as well over "silly things" like last night when I was making a salad and put the celery for the salad in the bin and the celery for the bin in the salad and I cried... I'm not sure what DH is talking about!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sullo08 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sullo08 your post made me lol I put my phone in bin last night and crashed car on Thursday. Poor DH is being a champ but he looks so tired poor darl 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies😃
    @freakedout44 great news for day five transfer! @Minib Hope wens comes super quick for you, the waiting is the hardest part I think. @kizmetzing hope you are enjoying your trip and company. @octonaut hope the time goes super quick for you too. @Butterfly39 Glad all is well and hope transfer happens for you today like your hoping. @Jenniwithanl Your numbers are looking awesome. @bella25 Looking great, big congrats! @billykate Crinone is horrific! I had just about every side effect listed!
    The last two cycles I have used pessarys which seen to be much better. But tmi alert-constipation is an ongoing battle. My nurse prescribed coloxyl wth senna which has helped but my acupuncturist is against it due to stomach cramps! So I have stopped it and am drinking Apple juice, eating pears and prunes as well as 3 liters of water a day. @Sullo08 I relate to getting upset over silly things. The 2ww is the worst because whilst inject at least you feel like you are doing something. Feel so helpless in 2ww.... @MrsChino Did you have transfer today?
    Afm: I had to make a trip to clinic yesterday as they had not included the pessarys which I had to start the night before but luckily still had some from last cycle! I had the applicators but not the bullets! I couldn't believe that not only did the pharmacist stuff up but so did my nurse. Does not fill me with confidence in the care I receive!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jadette For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (21-02-2015),MrsChino  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino thanks!! Yeah I think I prefer the needles!!

Embryo transfer complete, one perfect blastocyst on board. Now PUPO. Dig in my little embie!! Xxx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billykate For This Useful Post:

bella25  (21-02-2015),MrsChino  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just home after transfer. It was a bit of a downer. From 15 eggs, we ended up with one good-looking embryo today. The rest are all fragmented and slow growing, as they have been in the past. FS said if I don't conceive this time we'll do one more cycle with my eggs and do PGD, and then go from there. He used the 'donor' word for the first time which I was expecting, but it's still not something you want to hear, really is it? We're still relatively young, and generally very healthy. Anyway I guess we'll cross that bridge if we come to it. It's big stuff to get your head around.

Anyway, in positive news, we put the good one back plus the next best one so who knows! These two might come through for us. I might get pregnant this time, and we don't even need to worry Also, the waiting room at QFG was packed - I wondered if any of you ladies were there

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (22-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being Pupo @billykate and @MrsChino

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jadette For This Useful Post:

billykate  (21-02-2015),MrsChino  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed @MrsChino!! Congrats on being PUPO xxx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to billykate For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by billykate View Post
    Fingers crossed @MrsChino!! Congrats on being PUPO xxx
    You too hun. Now the real craziness starts!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

billykate  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your blood test on the 4th @MrsChino?