+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 70 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    @Butterfly39 Did you make it down ok? Been watching the weather on the news and thinking of you.
    Made it down ok and DH wasn't blown away . Screw you Marcia.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (20-02-2015),MrsChino  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kizmetzing View Post
    I'm out. BFP turned out to be a pregnancy of unknown location. They cannot tell where it is due to the current size and location of my hyper stimulated ovaries but definitely not in my uterus.
    So sorry to hear Kizmetzing that is just so tough I am thinking of you tonight. Look after yourself xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kizmetzing View Post
    LOL @Minib you can always get your gp to sneak one in if you're super keen! Not that I've ever done that.....no...really...well maybe once but that was only between first and second beta first time round as the clinic made me wait a whole week!
    I did this yesterday 😀 for the second time! He said that I won't need to come back now for awhile ☺️ whoops!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post
    @MrsChino - great news that 2 are looking good for transfer. Hope you get a frostie too!

Has anyone had ovary pain following the transfer? It is actually improving- the feeling is mainly at night when I twist in my sleep but also noticing it a bit more than usual today. So scared of an ectopic as FN said it could be implantation pain ... I'm hoping she's wrong and it's not implanting in my tubes or ovary.
    I still have a bit of pain from time to time and I'm on 6 weeks this weekend. I think it's pretty normal except when it's the most severe doubled over feeling breathless pain which I can assure you, you want miss if it happens. It happened to me when I lost the first pregnancy in nov x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniwithanI For This Useful Post:

bella25  (20-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls as I said on one of the other posts I snuck another HCG in yesterday with my GP and it registered 14,720 at 25DPO so I'm praying it continues. TSH .89 I think and thyroid back to 18. Final BT on Monday and then following week first ultrasound which will be a big milestone. I am still pretty anxious especially when I have those brief pains in fear it will end like last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @freakedout44 - great news!!! Sending you lots of sticky embie dust!
    @JenniwithanI and @Butterfly39 - thanks for your reassurance. I rang dr rooms and they had me go into hospy and just got home. Ran a whole heap of tests - im mildly hyper stimulated but can just monitor it/deal with it at home for now.

Got beta results -161 - think I can stop peeing on sticks now! Im 11dp5dt - haven't had time to google to see if it's an ok number - dr didn't comment so I just have fx for now.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @bella25 - wishing you and your embie the best of health. @Butterfly39 so relieved that you and DH are ok - I was genuinely so worried for you and I've never met you! All the best for transfer today!
    Everyone else - I've lost track of who's where and when. Hope that those in the TWW are not going to stir crazy and I'm sending you all sticky vibes. Those waiting on embies to grow, I'm sending growing vibes and is there anyone still stimming? If so, sending luck for great follies and eggs!
    Afm it's looking more and more like I'm getting my first ever day 5 transfer. If we do transfer tomorrow this little bub is going have music bread into it from the get go - I'll be going to the soundwave festival tomorrow after the transfer (taking it VERY easy though) followed by foo fighters next week. DH and I love our music so maybe it's a sign.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Wow, I haven't had a chance to get on in a day or two and have some serious catch up reading! X

AFM today is transfer day. Fingers crossed for a sticky embie!!!

Q: about crinone/ progesterone - what side effects do you have? I'm constipated (sorryyy tmi ), have joint pain (especially in shoulders) and so bloated. I was fine after egg collection, this all started when I started crinone. What are your experiences?

Have a great Saturday ladies! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by billykate View Post
    Hi ladies! Wow, I haven't had a chance to get on in a day or two and have some serious catch up reading! X

AFM today is transfer day. Fingers crossed for a sticky embie!!!

Q: about crinone/ progesterone - what side effects do you have? I'm constipated (sorryyy tmi ), have joint pain (especially in shoulders) and so bloated. I was fine after egg collection, this all started when I started crinone. What are your experiences?

Have a great Saturday ladies! X
    Good luck for the ET today @billykate . I never really had any side effect with crinone but I was only on one a day. I'm now on pessaries 2x a day and I think I'm bloated. I don't think I've put on weight but my tummy is bigger!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @billykate Yep - crinone is the devil, second only to synarel which is the king of devils Everything you're describing can be related to crinone. I generally get the bloated swollen tummy, constipation, random crampy pains and sore boobs. According to DH, I'm a teensy bit irritable when I'm on it too, but I don't know what he's talking about.

@freakedout44 That's great news! And have fun at foo fighters. I'm very jealous

@bella25 That's a great hcg for 11dp5dt - congratulations!

Hang in there @JenniwithanI I can imagine that it would be an anxious time, but it sounds like all is going really well so far!

@Butterfly39 So glad you and your DH are alright and you made it down. Phew! Good luck for transfer

@kizmetzing Hope you are okay hun. I can't even imagine what you are going through at the moment. I've been thinking of you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

bella25  (21-02-2015)