@bella25 I still have ovary pain. Entirely possible yours is still due to epu, as hcg/PROG increases, any ovary issues can be accentuated.
Hi all @Butterfly39 we are all thinking of you! Hope you are ok where ever you may be.
Afm - I got the best news today - one of our little embies has already reached compacting mortala stage and another three are where they should be - one has siezed (poor little guy) and two are lagging, but transfer is still set for Sunday which will be our first ever day five transfer!!! I am over the moon! I can't believe it.
I just hope the quality is ok - I was so wrapped up in how well they were progressing I forgot to ask that bit.
@Butterfly39 been thinking of you today. Hope everything is ok. I saw the cyclone has been downgraded to cat 2. Fingers crossed not too much damage.
@freakedout44 wow that's awesome news. Morala stage is good. Then blastocyst and hopefully hatching! How exciting for the transfer on Sunday. Hope all goes well Hun
@bella25 I had no pain at all post transfer. In fact I feel no different at all. Nothing. It's not necessarily a good sign to feel nothing.
@MrsChino yay for two so far. Good work. Don't give up hope yet for those that are behind. One of mine was slightly behind, FS said don't get my hope up but it picked up and got freezed on day 6.
AFM, I'm on 6dp5dt today. No spotting (good), not tired, no queasiness, no sore boobs or nipples. Nothing lol. So who knows. But the good news is my prog level is up again to 65. Asked nurse if I could bring BT forward to Monday she said no. So just have to patiently wait until next wed for official BT.
@octonaut I'm not too bad, we got the okay to fly up from melbourne to cairns to visit my step daughter, her little boy and partner so I'm distracted. Glad nothing ruptured on the flight! I've decided I just need to pretend it's not happening at all until Thursday's rescan. It's all I can do. Thanks for asking.
LOL @Minib you can always get your gp to sneak one in if you're super keen! Not that I've ever done that.....no...really...well maybe once but that was only between first and second beta first time round as the clinic made me wait a whole week!
I'm going to my GP on Monday for a BT. My clinic makes us wait a full 2 weeks after transfer for BT, and mine falls on a Friday. Because I'm rural it gets sent away and I won't get the results until next Monday. No way can I wait that long!
Hey girls, thanks for thinking of me, I just had an anxious day waiting to see if DH was ok, lost touch with him during the cyclone as he was working in Curtis Island North of gladstone kicking it with cranky old Marcia!
Hes fine, just a bit of cabin fever, we get our biopsy results and will hopefully have a normal emby tomorrow for transfer. I'm stressing we won't, if that happens well it happens.
Hows everybody in here feeling? I've got to read and catch up lol
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!