+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think the line is getting darker but I'm not feeling any preg symptoms so really don't want to get my hopes up... Even with my last m/c I was feeling sick/hungry and had heightened smell by 14dpo. I'm 10dp5dt with hardly any symptoms so trying not to get too excited. Would rather a bfn than another mc but I'm thinking the line is looking promising...

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1424314062.941478.jpg

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (20-02-2015),kizmetzing  (19-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kizmetzing sorry just doesn't cut it!
    I can't imagine how you must be feeling. Sending you strength...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadette For This Useful Post:

kizmetzing  (19-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kizmetzing View Post
    Still waiting for my fs to call me with a plan. Possibly "wait and see" but I'm expecting termination by medication (chemo drugs). To be honest if they ask I'd rather wait, find it, and have surgery. My ovaries are still so super sized and angry they are making the pregnancy difficult to find. I'm supposed to be flying to cairns tomorrow morning so expecting the "no you're not" call from fs.

Just shattered that that ive got to terminate a baby that happens to be unlucky enough to have chosen the wrong spot to snuggle in. I'm out of tears now, just want to sleep, and sleep and sleep so I can pretend it's not happening.
    Absolutely heartbreaking, so very sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post
    I think the line is getting darker but I'm not feeling any preg symptoms so really don't want to get my hopes up... Even with my last m/c I was feeling sick/hungry and had heightened smell by 14dpo. I'm 10dp5dt with hardly any symptoms so trying not to get too excited. Would rather a bfn than another mc but I'm thinking the line is looking promising...

Attachment 67351
    Looks darker to me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kizmetzing - I am teary reading your post. Nature can be so cruel. It is so unfair that you are being put in this position. Try to be kind to yourself Hun. You know and we all know that you would do anything in the world for your baby to give it the best and most nurturing environment. Sometimes nature has cruel and irrational forces beyond anyone's desires or intentions. Cry and hug whoever is in reach xxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

kizmetzing  (19-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bella25 definitely darker!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @MrsChino how are you feeling today? I'm still sore in the abdomen.
    And yes grow embies grow!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadette For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (19-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to read your news @kizmetzing how devastating. I hope you get to talk to your fs soon to figure out a way forward xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kiztmetzing I'm so sorry hon, unfortunately I know exactly how you feel as this is exactly what happened to me. I was lucky that my FS wouldn't wait and scheduled a diagnostic laparoscopy in 2 days (it was a weekend) to locate it and remove it. They could not see mine on us either. The morning of the surgery was when I had the excruciating pain and they found my the pregnancy in my tube and it was ruptured. I really hope you can avoid this. It's so devastating a process anyway. I chose to have surgery over the meds as you cannot conceive within 3 months after as they are cytotoxic drugs. I wish you all the very best and am thing of you and sending massive hugs xx

Please feel free to pm if you need to chat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My fs finally spoke to me. To add to the giant mess that this pregnancy has turned into, she says "I am not convinced that this embryo isn't a viable pregnancy but just isn't showing up yet." WTF, I repeat WTF? US and bloods next Thursday. OMG. I might just curl up in a ball and hide for the next week.