+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Has ur FS increased ur dose? Mine is the highest it's ever been too, more than double what I first started on, which is weird because it's the only time I ever got ohss, on the lower dose. :/
    I'm d2 and yeah hit the panadeine too last night for a thumper, and that's on a smaller dose than u. I'm sick of jabbing already. 5 needles per day at the moment, my tummy already looks like a horror show. DH is away so he's doing the 3-2-1-go! needle countdowns by phone, lol.
    Yeah, much higher dose this time. First cycle I was on 150 gonal f and got 5 eggs, then second cycle I was on 300 gonal f and got 7, so this time I'm on 450 but switched to menopur. I'm also doing long down reg this time so pretty much everything about this cycle is different! I really have no idea what to expect or whether I should be nervous about over-stimming. But I'm glad at least that FS is happy to try different things.

Your poor tummy being on 5 jabs a day! Ouch. The things we do to ourselves lol. Hopefully it will all be worth it at some point

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I am still following all your journey's even though I won't be doing anything until my FET in march. Hoping we don't need to see many of you in the march group!
    @Butterfly39 - my fs hesitantly even out me on thyroxine. He said there's 50/50 evidence about thyroxine helping. My levels were elevated above 6 then decreased and last they were 2.9. Fs said they should be below 2.5. Now I'm stressing as 1.5 sounds much lower. I don't know whether it might be worth it to see an endocrinologist. I only have a month to get these levels down. Maybe I should start doubling my daily dose?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keiko - good to hear from you! How are you going? Lucky for you February is a short month - March will be here in no time

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my day 5 phone call today after EPU on Monday and got great news. We still have 17 embies, 5 which have been frozen today and 12 still growing. They are hoping to freeze some more tomorrow and Monday. Was supposed to have transfer today which was cancelled due to OHSS. Feeling better now. Waiting to find out more about FET. This will be our first transfer...nervous but excited!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LetsMakeItHappen For This Useful Post:

kizmetzing  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bella25 going ok thanks for asking. Riding the emotional ups and downs of ivf and the dreaded waiting. Feeling so much better physically though- no more ohss hooray! So glad no transfer happened- it would have made everthing worse. I really hope all of you lovely ladies end up with sticky bfp's this month!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

bella25  (08-02-2015),Butterfly39  (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 I'm also on meds for elevated thyroid. Doc prescribed Eutroxsig which I am hoping makes a difference as I have had 2 Ivf/isci fails. It was 3.45 not sure what it is now and I'm currently cycling. I didn't really think too much off it until I read your post now I'm doing research!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Yeah, much higher dose this time. First cycle I was on 150 gonal f and got 5 eggs, then second cycle I was on 300 gonal f and got 7, so this time I'm on 450 but switched to menopur. I'm also doing long down reg this time so pretty much everything about this cycle is different! I really have no idea what to expect or whether I should be nervous about over-stimming. But I'm glad at least that FS is happy to try different things.

Your poor tummy being on 5 jabs a day! Ouch. The things we do to ourselves lol. Hopefully it will all be worth it at some point
    Yes, I find the long down reg quite difficult and I struggle with the synarel ! Never know if it's going up my nose properly or not. Don't be nervous about over stimming, one cycle on long down reg I got 18 eggs and wasn't even unwell. Go figure! My FS gives the fsh as a split dose which probably helps.

Im now stressing about getting flooded in for EPU and a cyclone mucking up my travel plans.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    Hi everyone I am still following all your journey's even though I won't be doing anything until my FET in march. Hoping we don't need to see many of you in the march group!
    @Butterfly39 - my fs hesitantly even out me on thyroxine. He said there's 50/50 evidence about thyroxine helping. My levels were elevated above 6 then decreased and last they were 2.9. Fs said they should be below 2.5. Now I'm stressing as 1.5 sounds much lower. I don't know whether it might be worth it to see an endocrinologist. I only have a month to get these levels down. Maybe I should start doubling my daily dose?
    Don't do anything until you get advice from an endocrinologist or GP.
    pretty sure 2.5 meets the guidelines. My endo just wants to run me too high rather than too low.
    heres a royal australian college of general practitioners link about it

http://www.racgp.org.au/afp/2012/aug...inatal-period/
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 08-02-2015 at 08:17.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    @Keiko2012 your levels might continue to decrease even on the same dose. How long has it taken you to get from 6+ to 2.9? Your body might just need a little more time to get down below 2.5, you're pretty close as it is. My FS told me that my TSH needs to be below 2.5, and everything I've read suggests the same number. Maybe chat to your GP if you are concerned and see what they say about your dosage, you probably don't need to see an endo just yet. I'm surprised your FS was hesitant to put you on thyroxine though, you must have felt shocking with a TSH of more than 6! When I got diagnosed with hypothyroidism, my TSH was 4.4 and I felt awful. Those little tiny pills make a world of difference!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by billykate View Post
    Hey ladies, day 4 of stims and have felt nothing til now. Starting to get bloated and feel action happening around my ovaries.... A couple of waves of nausea too and a small headache. All normal, yes? X

Hope we are all well, enjoying the weekend!
    Definitely normal my dear! I am having EPU tomorrow and have had those symptoms ever since around day 4 too xx