+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib and @stillhoping - thank you so much for your kind words. I am feeling so much happier tonight. Focussing on all the good around me!
    @kizmetzing - I'm so sorry to hear you're in limbo xxx I have been thinking about you so much today xxx

Girls - when can we start POAS? Today is 7dp5dt. I had 10,000 pregnyl trigger 2 weeks ago and pregnyl 1500 boosters days 3,5,7 (last one weds). I'm not feeling optimistic but kind of just want to know yes or no...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET in January/February 2015 #2

Hi everyone I am about to go to bed and haven't had a chance to respond to you all but I just want to say a shout out to @bella25 I am so sorry to read you are sad. It's such a tough journey isn't it. Every day I start to feel anxious again and every now and thing I realise I haven't thought about it all for a couple of hours and how nice the bliss was just being free of the fear for a moment. It's a scary time, out of our control and it's why we are so lucky to have these forums to share our sadness, our fears and sometimes and hopefully our happiness when it comes. The hurdles are many but if we lose the hope, we lose everything. Don't give up x

....AFM girls I received my BT result at 22DPO and its 6000 and something. was so shocked I forgot the actual number once I heard 6000. Nurse said that was a nice healthy number on the high side but not alarming. Progesterone has dropped again down to 104 from 131 but they aren't too concerned because still above the level it needs to be. Seems quite common though that progesterone goes up and down. I am so surprised - I had prepared myself for the worst news after all my symptoms over the weekend.

Well done girls @billykate wow 25 eggs and @Butterfly39 wow 23 eggs!Rest up and stay hydrated and try to stay in bed. X

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniwithanI For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (16-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET in January/February 2015 #2

@DaniSam @Minib just wondering how you are both going - I think we had transfer on the same day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniwithanI View Post
    @DaniSam @Minib just wondering how you are both going - I think we had transfer on the same day?
    Hi @Jenniwithanl I only transferred last sat (valentine day). My BT isn't until wed 25 February. Fingers crossed for good news. Congrats on your high level hcg. That's good. You are right. Progesterone does goes up and down. As long as it's above 30 it's good. Well done you!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (17-02-2015),JenniwithanI  (18-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post
    @Minib and @stillhoping - thank you so much for your kind words. I am feeling so much happier tonight. Focussing on all the good around me!
    @kizmetzing - I'm so sorry to hear you're in limbo xxx I have been thinking about you so much today xxx

Girls - when can we start POAS? Today is 7dp5dt. I had 10,000 pregnyl trigger 2 weeks ago and pregnyl 1500 boosters days 3,5,7 (last one weds). I'm not feeling optimistic but kind of just want to know yes or no...
    I'm not sure when you can start POAS given the pregnyl but I'm sure one of the ladies here would know. If not maybe google or post a new thread. Some of the more experience ivf ladies will know the answer. Good to see you are happier.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

bella25  (16-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post

How you feel is irrelevant this early

The number ive got in my head is 7 days post shot it should be out,10 days max. Some very dedicated and clever ladies test it out then see if they get darkening of the line happening, but that is a dark art, peesticks are expensive, and it has the potential for a giant head f***

good luck xxox

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

bella25  (16-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I am about to go to bed and haven't had a chance to respond to you all but I just want to say a shout out to @bella25 I am so sorry to read you are sad. It's such a tough journey isn't it. Every day I start to feel anxious again and every now and thing I realise I haven't thought about it all for a couple of hours and how nice the bliss was just being free of the fear for a moment. It's a scary time, out of our control and it's why we are so lucky to have these forums to share our sadness, our fears and sometimes and hopefully our happiness when it comes. The hurdles are many but if we lose the hope, we lose everything. Don't give up x

....AFM girls I received my BT result at 22DPO and its 6000 and something. was so shocked I forgot the actual number once I heard 6000. Nurse said that was a nice healthy number on the high side but not alarming. Progesterone has dropped again down to 104 from 131 but they aren't too concerned because still above the level it needs to be. Seems quite common though that progesterone goes up and down. I am so surprised - I had prepared myself for the worst news after all my symptoms over the weekend.

Well done girls @billykate wow 25 eggs and @Butterfly39 wow 23 eggs!Rest up and stay hydrated and try to stay in bed. X
    Holy hcg lady, wow! Well done !!!!! How many u got in there?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (18-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by billykate View Post
    Hahahaha OHSS buddies? hope not!!! hehe - praying for a fresh transfer!

Here's hoping for good numbers fertilised xx
    me too, I said to DH that I really hope our gametes are nice to each other in the dish tonight. Hoping for a little valentines day luck💗💖💘💕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! Look at these great egg numbers! Congrats all - here's to hoping tomorrow brings high fert rates for you too!

Hope everyone else is traveling along nicely too xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (16-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @JenniwithanI all going well here. Had my blood test last Monday which confirmed pos HPT. Haven't had to have any more bloods done so I'm happy about that but also at the same time would like to hear climbing numbers. I have been using the digital HPT's and the number of weeks has been going up so fingers crossed.
    I have 6 week scan next Monday and I'm hoping to see a heartbeat but I think 6 weeks is quite early for heartbeat so fingers crossed the sack or whatever it's called looks ok. I think I also get more bloods done then.

So very exciting about your numbers xxxx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DaniSam For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (18-02-2015)