+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 70 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy Valentines Day everyone - I hope your sweeties get you something nice xox

good luck all those having transfers today x hopefully in a couple of weeks you will be celebrating your valentines baby x

Quote Originally Posted by billykate View Post
    Me too! Best of luck... They still need to call me with trigger time tho x
    The trigger is always so nerve wracking, I always dread that I'm going to spill it...
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 14-02-2015 at 07:46.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (16-02-2015),stillhoping83  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Sullo8 good luck to you too and @Minib I think it was who is also having a transfer today. Ours is at 11:15am.
    I have to admit that I'm not confident it's gonna happen today as there's a chance I may have mild OHSS. Been in continuous pain still even though I thought it was resolving the other day. I have been drinking the 3L and powerade each day and peeing like crazy but it's just the pain and bloating. Fingers crossed that the Dr will just tell me that I'm being paranoid and that it's normal to be feeling this way but I just have a feeling.
    I am so scared that they won't be able to freeze any if it is ohss and I would need to go through this all over again. Maybe I could still transfer anyway as these are the lengths I would go to to have our baby.
    Please hope and pray for me that it will all be ok!
    Last edited by stillhoping83; 14-02-2015 at 07:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillhoping83 View Post
    Thanks @Sullo8 good luck to you too and @Minib I think it was who is also having a transfer today. Ours is at 11:15am.I have to admit that I'm not confident it's gonna happen today as there's a chance I may have mild OHSS. Been in continuous pain still even though I thought it was resolving the other day. I have been drinking the 3L and powerade each day and peeing like crazy but it's just the pain and bloating. Fingers crossed that the Dr will just tell me that I'm being paranoid and that it's normal to be feeling this way but I just have a feeling. I am so scared that they won't be able to freeze any if it is ohss and I would need to go through this all over again. Maybe I could still transfer anyway as these are the lengths I would go to to have our baby. Please hope and pray for me that it will all be ok!
    A bit of pain and bloating is normal post-EPU. As long as you dont have vomiting and diarrhoea or shortness of breath your ohss is mild and it should be okay. Are you taking regular panadol or panadeine? Fluids are good but don't forget the protein as it's the loss of protein from your ovaries and this resultant imbalance that also perpetuates the process. Protein in the form of milk is good, or sustagen if you're feeling like you can't eat much.

good luck for your transfer

Try and relax - this is your time to shine
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 14-02-2015 at 07:49.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

stillhoping83  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no I forgot about milk! I am so over tuna and nuts and haven't been up to going grocery shopping. I haven't had those symptoms except for just a bit of nausea while I am waiting for my progesterone to dissolve before I get up to make breaky. I have been getting so hungry and then feeling full really fast and then I get more pain. I know I should just make small and frequent meals like they say to do though!
    On the plus side my bowels have moved but since I have needed to take some panadeine forte that might become a problem again. I alternate between panadol, panadeine and panadeine forte depending on the level of pain I am in. As I work in pharmacy I have always informed people about proper pain management but I don't always do as I say lol. I find I end up taking something when I can't tolerate the pain anymore which is so silly and probably the reason I haven't had much sleep lately!
    Oh I ended up on the couch last night despite having panadeine forte because my hip is super sore! I am assuming I have pulled a muscle while tossing and turning so I hope that's all it is. The couch was so much more comfy because it hurts to lie on my back without some elevation. Now with a sore hip, it was sore to sleep on either side! Thanks for your reassurance hun. I remember being sore last time but I don't think it was for this long. I will just have to find out in a couple of hours

7. The Following User Says Thank You to stillhoping83 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for all the V Day transfers today! How cute!
    @stillhoping83 I have my fingers crossed for you that it's not OHSS - all the best!

AFM Just got back from my scan and all is great - EPU is going to be booked for Tuesday which can't come soon enough because I feel like I'm going to pop!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @freakedout44 Best of luck for your EPU! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillhoping83 View Post
    Oh no I forgot about milk! I am so over tuna and nuts and haven't been up to going grocery shopping. I haven't had those symptoms except for just a bit of nausea while I am waiting for my progesterone to dissolve before I get up to make breaky. I have been getting so hungry and then feeling full really fast and then I get more pain. I know I should just make small and frequent meals like they say to do though!
    On the plus side my bowels have moved but since I have needed to take some panadeine forte that might become a problem again. I alternate between panadol, panadeine and panadeine forte depending on the level of pain I am in. As I work in pharmacy I have always informed people about proper pain management but I don't always do as I say lol. I find I end up taking something when I can't tolerate the pain anymore which is so silly and probably the reason I haven't had much sleep lately!
    Oh I ended up on the couch last night despite having panadeine forte because my hip is super sore! I am assuming I have pulled a muscle while tossing and turning so I hope that's all it is. The couch was so much more comfy because it hurts to lie on my back without some elevation. Now with a sore hip, it was sore to sleep on either side! Thanks for your reassurance hun. I remember being sore last time but I don't think it was for this long. I will just have to find out in a couple of hours
    Lol yup you poor thing it's easy to get yourself in a frizzle when you have pain - you aren't thinking straight like your normal self . Have a nice smoothie or something. You will be fine.

Also I meant to say I always do online shopping during Ivf. Woollies are pretty good. Much easier in bed with your iPad
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 14-02-2015 at 08:44.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

bella25  (14-02-2015),stillhoping83  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by freakedout44 View Post
    Good luck for all the V Day transfers today! How cute!
    @stillhoping83 I have my fingers crossed for you that it's not OHSS - all the best!

AFM Just got back from my scan and all is great - EPU is going to be booked for Tuesday which can't come soon enough because I feel like I'm going to pop!
    Well done, yeah when the chickens next door squawk I really feel like I am going to lay an egg too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF/FET in January/February 2015 #2

@Sullo08 and @stillhoping83 good luck for today.

Mine is scheduled at 11.15. Fingers crossed it thaws nicely and onboard soon.

We can go tww crazy together lol

Oh and I need to get through the next hour without urinating. Hate this. I want to pee as soon as someone told me I can't. Haha

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, Barry the Blasto is on board and he looked fab! The transfer itself wasn't easy, my uterus decided to hide around a corner so it was a bit painful. Apparently if we need to do it again, I should over drink and really fill my bladder to force the uterus down.

The embryologist said we had 5 at Blasto stage ready to freeze and another 6 still growing and we're going to reassess this arvo.

Good luck to the other transfers today!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sullo08 For This Useful Post:

bella25  (14-02-2015),JenniwithanI  (16-02-2015)