Page 14 of 70 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All the best for tomorrow @Sullo08!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Butterfly39 - I usually respond well but unfortunately we never get many great embies with all the eggs - we've only ever had day 2 or 3 transfers. I'm feeling pretty good considering though - just squashed and constantly feeling like I need to pee lol. So when is your Epu likely to be?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kizmetzing View Post
    Hey All,

Just poking my head back in. I haven't had a chance to read back but will get there.

Twiddling my thumbs here, waiting for an outcome either way really. First hCG was 129 at 10dp5dt, second was only 267 at 15dp5dt (so doubling time was way out to 93 hours), third at 17dp5dt was 543, (thankfully doubling time was down to 47hours). So all low numbers and FS was thinking the higher number at 10dp might still have been the pregnyl keeping it up artificially. So despite my original BFP joy, I'm now stuck firmly in the land of limbo. Hoping it's not ectopic as I still have pain in my left side which hasn't really resolved since EPU.
    Fingers crossed x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BinnyC View Post
    Hi everyone :-)
    I'm new to the world of IVF, but not to assisted conception.
    I probably should have joined this group a bit earlier.
    I have an 18month old son (naturally concieved after 2 mc) and TTC#2 is much much harder. I've had one mc and one chem pregnancy (post IUI) and after a year of injections or clomid and no results I've had enough - so we had a month off and now on the IVF road.
    I'm just frustrated that I have had 5 pregnancies and only have my beautiful boy - trying to stay positive for this cycle- and if no BFP, just hoping for maybe getting an answer for the losses.
    I have been injecting since day 2 - man the antagonist has a bite too it - just when I thought the trigger was bad. I will use the ice trick tonight.

Looks like I have 8 follies and egg pick up is scheduled for Monday 16th. Any tips or hints for a first timer?
    Baby dust to all of you xx
    Nothing you can do now but relax and rest. You are doing great by the sound of things. I was so nervous on EPU but it all worked out well! I am on my second cycle as first cycle sigh frsh transfer resulted in chem pregnancy and now nearing five weeks pregnant on second frozen cycle. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniwithanI For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullo08 View Post
    I'm feeling a lot better today thanks for asking everyone! Transfer is scheduled for 10:00 tomorrow. As of day three we still had 12 growing strong so will be interesting to see what they actually look like tomorrow.
    @stillhoping83 good luck tomorrow!
    @MrsChino hang in there, not long to go.
    @BinnyC welcome to the group! I'm sorry you are going through this, hopefully you will find this group supportive and a place for you to have people that get it. If I have my EPU in the morning I manage to go to work the next day, I just avoid any manual handling. I don't spot at all after and just have cramping that feels like af pain. It's different for everyone, try not be too anxious.
    @Butterfly39 good luck!
    @freakedout44 wow, great numbers! Well done you...
    Good luck @Sullo08 valentines embie how special!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniwithanI For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls any thoughts on what - apologies for TMI - loose bowels mean in early pregnancy. I am terrified this will result in an early chem preg again. Next BT on Monday making it 5 weeks and one day, which is exactly when I found out about HCG dropping last time. So scared.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by freakedout44 View Post
    @Butterfly39 - I usually respond well but unfortunately we never get many great embies with all the eggs - we've only ever had day 2 or 3 transfers. I'm feeling pretty good considering though - just squashed and constantly feeling like I need to pee lol. So when is your Epu likely to be?
    trigger tomorrow night and EPU Monday. I feel ok also, but yes, I feel like I'm running out of room in there
    @JenniwithanI - if you're really worried maybe check in with your GP. They might even recheck your hcg for you a little earlier or do a scan to put your mind at ease. X
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 13-02-2015 at 21:14.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (16-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for Monday @Butterfly39!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniwithanI View Post
    Girls any thoughts on what - apologies for TMI - loose bowels mean in early pregnancy. I am terrified this will result in an early chem preg again. Next BT on Monday making it 5 weeks and one day, which is exactly when I found out about HCG dropping last time. So scared.
    @JenniwithanI we are in the same boat... The squirts have been going around the office and people have had 2 days off work, and I just started this afternoon in time for the weekend... ;/ I called the nurse and she said switch your suppositories to pessaries to make sure you're getting the meds, keep up your fluids and it shouldn't be a problem. x

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharlie For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-02-2015),JenniwithanI  (16-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    trigger tomorrow night and EPU Monday. I feel ok also, but yes, I feel like I'm running out of room in there
    Me too! Best of luck... They still need to call me with trigger time tho x

17. The Following User Says Thank You to billykate For This Useful Post: