+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 70 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @billykate Yep – definitely ice with the orgalutran. I reckon it makes a huge difference to that nasty stinging feeling.

@stillhoping83 Glad you're feeling better today. Hope the symptoms keep settling. Progesterone makes me feel a bit sick too. Blech.

@Butterfly39 Ah, yes of course that makes sense about the trigger. Fingers crossed for good blood results and being on the ‘right’ side of that knife edge. How are you feeling today?

@JenniwithanI Congratulations – those numbers sound great so far!

@Sullo08 How are you feeling today hun? Hope you’re not too uncomfortable.

@freakedout44 I love a good TV series. We’re into the Knick at the moment – it’s lots of fun. Can’t wait for the next season of GoT to start, and also Mad Men. We just finished watching orange is the new black and loved that too.

Afm, Had bloods and scan this morning, and so far it looks like we have 10-12 follies! I’m thrilled. I’ve never had that many before, so hoping things continue on the right track. I’ll have another scan on Monday, but at this stage EPU is looking good for Wed. I’m starting to feel uncomfortable in the belly, but happy that there’s action in there

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

bella25  (12-02-2015),Butterfly39  (12-02-2015),JenniwithanI  (13-02-2015),stillhoping83  (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done on the follies @MRS Chino!
    Sending growing vibes your way!

Looking forward to GOT coming back and I'm a big fan of Orange. I started watching suits but couldn't get into it. I'll have to have a look at the other suggestions you and @Butterfly39 gave. Tv to get me through the TWW when the time comes lol.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (12-02-2015),MrsChino  (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you feeling today @Butterfly39?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by freakedout44 View Post
    How are you feeling today @Butterfly39?
    I feel pretty good, I made up a big 1.5l of hydralyte and drank it yesterday afternoon/evening then woke up feeling quite good today. . Going to be a good egg and continue on with the fluids tonight as well. How are you girls doing today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey All,

Just poking my head back in. I haven't had a chance to read back but will get there.

Twiddling my thumbs here, waiting for an outcome either way really. First hCG was 129 at 10dp5dt, second was only 267 at 15dp5dt (so doubling time was way out to 93 hours), third at 17dp5dt was 543, (thankfully doubling time was down to 47hours). So all low numbers and FS was thinking the higher number at 10dp might still have been the pregnyl keeping it up artificially. So despite my original BFP joy, I'm now stuck firmly in the land of limbo. Hoping it's not ectopic as I still have pain in my left side which hasn't really resolved since EPU.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kizmetzing For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    @billykate Yep – definitely ice with the orgalutran. I reckon it makes a huge difference to that nasty stinging feeling.

@stillhoping83 Glad you're feeling better today. Hope the symptoms keep settling. Progesterone makes me feel a bit sick too. Blech.

@Butterfly39 Ah, yes of course that makes sense about the trigger. Fingers crossed for good blood results and being on the ‘right’ side of that knife edge. How are you feeling today?

@JenniwithanI Congratulations – those numbers sound great so far!

@Sullo08 How are you feeling today hun? Hope you’re not too uncomfortable.

@freakedout44 I love a good TV series. We’re into the Knick at the moment – it’s lots of fun. Can’t wait for the next season of GoT to start, and also Mad Men. We just finished watching orange is the new black and loved that too.

Afm, Had bloods and scan this morning, and so far it looks like we have 10-12 follies! I’m thrilled. I’ve never had that many before, so hoping things continue on the right track. I’ll have another scan on Monday, but at this stage EPU is looking good for Wed. I’m starting to feel uncomfortable in the belly, but happy that there’s action in there
    I'm feeling a lot better today actually, the bloating has gone down a lot during the day (I went to bed looking like I'd swallowed a basketball). Still having intermittent pain, particularly when sitting in certain positions. Rang the nurse who said don't worry too much since it is resolving already so still looking at a Saturday transfer. At least everyone will think it's a Valentine's baby!!!

They sounds like great numbers! Well done you.

I do love a good tv show. We are watching the final season of Justified before starting Orange is the new black. Oh and I'm desperate for House of Cards.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sullo08 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (13-02-2015),MrsChino  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kizmetzing View Post
    Hey All,

Just poking my head back in. I haven't had a chance to read back but will get there.

Twiddling my thumbs here, waiting for an outcome either way really. First hCG was 129 at 10dp5dt, second was only 267 at 15dp5dt (so doubling time was way out to 93 hours), third at 17dp5dt was 543, (thankfully doubling time was down to 47hours). So all low numbers and FS was thinking the higher number at 10dp might still have been the pregnyl keeping it up artificially. So despite my original BFP joy, I'm now stuck firmly in the land of limbo. Hoping it's not ectopic as I still have pain in my left side which hasn't really resolved since EPU.
    I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My day 3 results are in from this morming and they are pretty good considering I reckon!
    1 x 8 cell
    2 x 6 cell
    2 that are ok but catching up and 2 that haven't really grown over 24 hrs.

I just keep telling myself it's better than last time by a long shot!

Apparently we may not get any to freeze but the transfer should go ahead on Saturday still.

Sorry for not doing personals each time but I read all of your posts and really wish you all the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillhoping - they sound good to me! We ended up with 1 embie on day 5 (out of 4 fertilised eggs) and I was thrilled
    @kizmetzing - I have my fingers and toes and everything crossed for you. When's your next bt? I ended up getting FS to agree to pregnyl days 3,5&7. Thank you so much for your advice. I'm not sure if I asked you this, but did your FS ever give you an answer as to the reason for your bleeding? Mine has no idea what's going on with me/why I bled through stimming and has suggested long down reg before stimming again. Really just interested in your experience/thoughts if you don't mind sharing with me...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

stillhoping83  (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bella25 - no cause for the bleeding, possible just dodgy pcos ovaries not resetting my system properly.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kizmetzing For This Useful Post:

bella25  (13-02-2015)