+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    We have a teething bub here too. feeding him to sleep atm.

I wish I had time to watch TV and movies. Sigh.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    On my own, i dont have the child free time for a gym or a PT unfortunately so i wait until the kids are in bed and hit the treadmill and weights i have at home.
    It's really hard if you don't have kid free time. My DD has a long history of trying to kill me when exercising at home by putting things in my way. DH and I have been having PT sessions that we share with another couple and our DD and their DD's play together so we can workout. PT has been coming to our houses.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Feeding DS to sleep as well. Went out for a quick birthday dinner with DH. Poor DS only slept 1.5 hours all day (he's 4 months) and was cranky towards the end.

So we are back home, DH is enjoying a glass of port on his own and I'm stick in our room.

He is also teething, sick, recently had his jabs and I now suspect going through the dreaded 4 month sleep regression.... dun dun duuuuh! 😣

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ...... ho hum.
    Last edited by GirlsRock; 08-02-2015 at 10:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week

Default Saturday night chit chat.....

I'm about to put a hair dye in and shave my legs. I'm also reading through my gastric sleeve support group on FB getting inspired by all the success stories.

I really need an eyebrow wax (it's been 4.5 years!!) but I don't know who to go to. It's one of my resolutions for 2015 though, to get a regular eyebrow wax. I'm a big sook.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    I'm about to put a hair dye in and shave my legs. I'm also reading through my gastric sleeve support group on FB getting inspired by all the success stories.

I really need an eyebrow wax (it's been 4.5 years!!) but I don't know who to go to. It's one of my resolutions for 2015 though, to get a regular eyebrow wax. I'm a big sook.
    I'm the same with the eyebrow waxing. I got burnt by the wax last time, it hurt!

I am thinking about trying threading instead of waxing.

Good luck.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PomPoms For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (07-02-2015)

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post

Lol. If you can have surgery, I reckon an eyebrow wax is a walk in the park. But just don't go where I went.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerilee View Post
    I'm the same with the eyebrow waxing. I got burnt by the wax last time, it hurt!

I am thinking about trying threading instead of waxing.

Good luck.
    Threading is great, you get a much better shape.. I love it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DizzyDaisy For This Useful Post:

PomPoms  (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Just got home from a massive day (following on from a massive day yesterday!). Had dd1's gymnastics this morning, then off to my mums again (was there from after school drop off yesterday til nearly 11pm), then her me and the kids went to my grandads. We are all absolutely knackered. Kids passed out in the car and none of them even flinched when i put them into bed.... now i am about to do the same!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH is away for the weekend - first time in 9mths I have had a weekend at home to myself (noticing how quiet the house is) So it has been ice-cream and chick flicks for me tonight