Apple & Zucchini Muffins:-
- 2 cups (300g) self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup (100g) brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup apple, peeled and grated
- 1 cup zucchini, peeled and grated
Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
In a bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar and cinnamon.
In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, oil, vanilla, apple and zucchini.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and use a spatula to turn the mixture until all ingredients are just moist.
Spoon mixture evenly into muffin tin and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Last edited by Catzilla; 07-02-2015 at 20:57.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!