+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafsika View Post
    Ive never heard of those bottles or seen them. Can I ask where?

My girl used to throw up a lot but is better now, the dr sugguested we try soy but the feedback I read wasn't good. So I stuck to my normal nan pro as my son didn't have issues with it.

It gets better with age, I found that infants friend was also mummies friend. Ha Ha. It worked wonders.

Can you feed in slow doses and more regularly?

Bottles with my daughter were also an issue, I must of tried every bottle on the shelf. She's very particular for a 8 month old.

Good luck.

P.S I think novolac also make formulas for different situations, but I wouldn't be changing all the time.
    Peads don't recommend soy in the long term. Usually people try it to see if it is cmpi and lactose intolerance before getting the script for neocate or elecare.

My sam has true lactose intolerance so i had to wean off the breast onto neocate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    I would suggest stopping changing formulas so often, you have to give bub time to get used to them before switching, its actually not good to change it so often.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to peanutmonkey For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (07-02-2015)