+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EverydayDreamer View Post
    Me kind of I brought work home and have to head into the office tomorrow. Thought I could avoid going in Sunday too but it's roasting tonight and I sat on the couch for dinner and I'm already 1 vino down.

Productivity just plummeted through the floor 😁😁😁

How was everyone's day?
    Long...

I hope you don't have to spend too much of your weekend at the office

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! I've fed my daughter and waiting for her to go to sleep. Grrr. Ds at his dad's. I'm just tossing up whether I should buy 2.5kg of vegemite off my buy, sell, swap page for $25. Trying to figure whether that's a good price!

And i 'm starving but too lazy to make something for myself. No inspiration and I have nothing in the freezer.
    Last edited by BbBbBh; 06-02-2015 at 19:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BbBbBh View Post
    Hi all! I've fed my daughter and waiting for her to go to sleep. Grrr. Ds at his dad's. I'm just tossing up whether I should buy 2.5kg of vegemite off my buy, sell, swap page for $25. Trying to figure whether that's a good price!
    That's a lot of Vegemite

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm around too... I got both my girls asleep by 6.50 (new personal record!)! Now I'm attempting to write a cover letter for a job application... It's really hard! Plus I haven't worked for 5 years, so I don't really know what to write and what to leave out....

Wishing I had some wine in the house, or a beer... I'd much rather kick back with a drink, but I need a job to be able to afford luxuries like that! Lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have BIL here and just waiting for our Indian takeout to be ready to be picked up. Can't wait; so hungry!

Also we had this Indian the night before I went into labour with DS so hoping it works this time too haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teenz View Post
    We have BIL here and just waiting for our Indian takeout to be ready to be picked up. Can't wait; so hungry!

Also we had this Indian the night before I went into labour with DS so hoping it works this time too haha
    I hope the Indian curry does the trick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Dh took the older kids to youth and texted me to put a kids shows on a meet him. He brought me home chocolate and huge band aids for my owie elbows. God I love him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sitting here grumpy and hormonal... 2wks to go before baby #2 arrives and I'm done, want her here now.

Dh is boxing in the garage and I'm feeling all sad and unloved. Think I might be jealous he can exercise and I can barely move! Hahahah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    *wave* I'll be here all weekend as all 3 of my friends are busy and my parents are helping out at the big fire. Dh is away at work so lonely weekend for Ds and i

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    I've been in bed since 6:30 reading and browsing the web. My first night home alone in forever. Missing my babies but this is so good.