+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PlayNice is offline Saving the world one chocolate at a time
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The phone ringing spikes my anxiety something fierce.

And the furry skin on peaches....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayNice View Post
    The phone ringing spikes my anxiety something fierce.

I also don't like the phone =anxiety big time, same with numbers ; alarms, cash registers, money...I refuse to deal with any of them at work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Loud exhaust fans above my head in the shower. In fact any fan above my head.
    Banshees, the thought of hearing that scream through the house at night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im scared of birds. It's their pointy beaks. Crows, magpies, chooks and turkeys freak me out the most! For some reason I'm scare they will peck me to death.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Balloons popping. My kids and my DH think it's hilarious and love to torment me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Moths. I am absolutely petrified of moths. And toads. I sometimes have nightmares about giant sized moths and toads chasing me trying to kill me.

My DH is terrified of cotton wool balls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Elephant beetles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flying plastic bags

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (06-02-2015),Kazza78  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am terrified of birds, but I think it's completely rational. They are pure evil. With wings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    i have an irrational fear of being eaten by a shark .. so i dont go to the beach and we live 3 blocks from one of the most gorgeous beaches in Aust and we have lived here 8 years and ive never gone in the water..

Yep. Me too. Of anything I can't see in the ocean really! So I don't swim in there at all.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpysmurf View Post
    Paddle pop sticks. They gross me out and I can't stand to touch them much less even lick them. I can't even stand it when other people do it. Ick

And canned spaghetti. So gross. Can't buy it or see it or smell it or clean it up or watch a kid eat it. It's revolting. Home made spag bowl is fine though, go figure

Ugh yes! Both of these!!

Quote Originally Posted by PlayNice View Post

All the hairs on my neck stood up just reading this - 100% yes! I like the taste of peaches - someone just needs to take all that fur off first!

I'm terrified of spiders. Actually, that comes with some caveats - I'm terrified of big spiders and spiders jumping out at me. Daddy long legs and small spiders don't bother me. Even if they're poisonous - I don't have a problem with redbacks, but can't even move if I see a huntsman (actually, even typing the word has set my heart racing). As you can imagine, living in the bush is not great for this fear! At least I'm not scared of other insects or rats, I'd definitely have to move!