+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelove View Post
    I hold my breath when passing cemeteries. I've done it since I was a kid because I was worried that a ghost would fly into my mouth, hahaha! So silly, but I still do it! :P
    Haha.. I do this too! Have since I was a kid and read a book where the girl in it did it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

littlelove  (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    Haha.. I do this too! Have since I was a kid and read a book where the girl in it did it.
    Glad I'm not the only one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by FrothyFrog View Post
    Am I the only one that read this? Hahaha 😂
    I was surprised that no one questioned it earlier!

Too weird? 😜

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Degrassi View Post
    I was surprised that no one questioned it earlier!

Too weird? 😜
    Nah we just know you is all. I did a double take, then saw who posted it, nodded sagely to myself, and moved on.

Afm I really like this thread and am trying hard to contribute but I can't think of anything! I'm so boring...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

amyd  (08-02-2015),DT75  (08-02-2015),HearMeRoar  (07-02-2015),Mod-Degrassi  (08-02-2015)

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh so many things. Many things I didn't know we're weird until I moved out of home.

I HAVE to pee before bed and before leaving the house. And if I go then get distracted I have to go again. I am so paranoid about it!

I used to always wear socks when DTD because I hate my feet. I do not do this with DH anymore he's the only man I'm comfortable with.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

SimplyMum  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I often sleep in the clothes I wore that day cos I'm too tired to change into pjs.

I wash my hands constantly when I'm cooking cos I hate them bring sticky or gunky with food.

I press my fingers down onto things all the time like I am playing a tune on a piano but nobody knows I'm doing it, and I do it almost literally all the time.

I jiggle my feet to help me get to sleep. My daughter does too- nobody told her to, she just does it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by RaraMum View Post
    Where you at @FrothyFrog
    I'm here I wasn't on last night because I was busy playing Pokèmon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by made2bAmummy View Post
    I wash my hands constantly when I'm cooking cos I hate them bring sticky or gunky with food.

I press my fingers down onto things all the time like I am playing a tune on a piano but nobody knows I'm doing it, and I do it almost literally all the time
    I do both of these things constantly!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to careermum For This Useful Post:

made2bAmummy  (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I eat ice blocks / paddle pops down to about 1cm away from the stick then throw it out or give it to my husband, because I'm terrified of my teeth touching the stick.
    Lol me too

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't decide on my weirdest thing, so I'll give you a snap shot of my oddities...

I love the smell of clean linen. I sometimes walk into my linen closet and smell the sheets, the nice clean fresh smell makes me feel good.

If really bothers me if I have to wash sheets and it's raining because drying them in the drier doesn't give them the right smell..

My pegs have to match, however, it's a bit more complex.. I only like one particular type of peg, no others are good enough. This particular type comes in a pack with blue, yellow and white pegs. I only like the blue ones, so I leave the yellow and white ones inside, in their packet, and put the blue ones on the line. Before I came up with this peg solution, I was having anxiety attacks out at the clothes line, trying to get everything right. I do encounter a dilemma when some pegs are too worn out, and faded, so they don't match, some are light blue, some are dark, but I can normally breathe through this and find one a similar colour.

I have a method for washing dishes.. This is very important.

I make my bed in a certain way.

I wash my sheets as soon as they don't smell right, like that clean fresh linen smell described above.

So many more..