+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I also eat my food in groups.
    Before doing the dishes, I stack them the way they would be stacked to dry, and wash... I try to explain to DH that this is so I don't have to find a place for things as I grab them... like he does so there is a higgledy-piggledy unbalanced mass of dishes which could topple at any moment. Mine is neat and dries fast.
    Have to iron shirts first.
    I rearrange my books every 3 months- and on the second time, they go back to the way they were when I first had enough books to organise (basic A-Z). But every 3 months I organise them differently (split categories A-Z, genre A-Z, etc).
    I don't sweep unless I am going to mop too- why bother.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My clothes are hung up in categories, summer tops, dresses, winter, etc. And then colour organised from light to dark. On bad ocd days I even fold DHs boxers this way too by colour.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ozeymumof5 View Post
    I can't touch those microfibre cleaning cloths and avoid them at work...someone else can put them on the shelf, yuck!
    I hate the way the fibers kinda stick to your fingers and make you feel like you have dry, scratchy fingers!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby_Tuesday15 For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (08-02-2015),ozeymumof5  (06-02-2015)

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    im trying to think of something , but I must be more normal than I thought. I have had a good laugh at the orgasmic toilet paper. I don't have any ocd, only some preferences for things. like I like windows to be open on a hot day, I like to wear slippers inside, I like to have a clean kitchen. marie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I sleep with puppets and cheeseburgers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by preggasaurus View Post
    I want to get me some of this orgasm toilet paper! I have mental image that's awesome! A marketing strategy "a guaranteed orgasm with every wipe!" I love it...
    Do you think we could find a scientist to design this. Ill start us up on kick start. :P

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RaraMum For This Useful Post:

bounty  (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    My foods cannot touch. I cant eat it if they touch.

I have to sleep with a pillow between my legs. Have done since I was a kid and I just cant sleep without it.

I press the lock button on my carkeys 5 times every time. I am still always paranoid I forgot to lock my car.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    I also have to use matching pegs, I cant have say one blue peg and one red peg on the same item and socks and undies all have to have the same colour!
    I do this.

I also eat sandwiches and toast in a particularly pattern. Always from the bottom left to the top right or left.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Edit. less than 4 hours sleep in now 48 hours. Im not making much sense. sleep deprived.
    Last edited by RaraMum; 06-02-2015 at 22:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    If I walk right past someone, I hold my breath until they pass. I do it because I don't want to breathe in any of their smell or their breath. Totally weird!! I know!! I've done it as long as I remember.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (08-02-2015),LoCo  (08-02-2015)