Closed Thread
Page 98 of 103 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Oldey sorry I'm melb based so have no FS recommendation in sydney.
    @SoReady great lining. Bring on Thursday. And don't worry it will survive thawing
    @Heyside oh are you on the long cycle. So how long will the whole process take? Hopefully you won't need wazza. Just ask for your file in a couple months if you need it. Does your clinic or FS charge for it? Mine did. $30.
    @StillHopeful I'm so sorry you've had a really tough time after your mc. Did you speak to a counsellor? It might help. June will be here before you know it and don't write off 2015 yet. You will get pregnant this year. It is scary though that it's already half year down.
    @mags83 yay your level is fantastic. No stressing now. Just relax and wait to see your bubba on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady it is hard isn't it!! I'm relaxing though that's for sure @Minib I can't wait hope I'm all good on Friday )))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @StillHopeful welcome back Hun! good to see you are doing another cycle soon. I know I can't believe it's been just about six months since we were in the jan thread. And im coming up to 12 months of Ivf, and still nothing to show . God was I naive thinking this would work the first or second time. Well we'll continue on Hopefully we will have a BFP by the end of the year...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (20-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 don't give up Hun!!! How many attempts have you had?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only 4 @mags83! Over a year. But I had to sit out Christmas, got overstimulated and had to sit out more months, ovarian cyst so sat out some more. So I think I'm more frustrated at not doing much and not getting any attempts as I'm just waiting for most of the time. Scan today wasn't any better. Another one on sat. Hopefully something will resolve soon either making transfer or trying again next month. Not sure why my body is so out of whack. I'm day 17! And normally have a perfect 28-30 cycle. I'm thinking maybe cause of the chemical/early miscarriage. Who knows, female bodies are so complicated ha ha!

@Oldey sorry I don't know anyone in Sydney either as I am Brisbane based. Hope you are well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    StillHopeful - sounds like the break has done you well hun, hope this is your cycle now as you move forward feeling positive and refreshed. It is so hard for us girls isnt it, really thought I would have been pregnant by now but got to feel positive as we move forward, we will get our turn.

Oldey - sorry hun based in qld so not dure about sydney. Post a thread someone should be able to help.

mags - so happy to hear that amazing result hun, cant wait to hear news of your scan on friday too.

Keiko - I know what you mean hun about thinking this would happen 1st or 2nd time. After 9 rounds of oi with no luck I thought we were moving forward with more chances onto ivf and it wouldn't take us long at all. WE WILL GET THERE.

Minib - Not sure about if we have to pay for file hun suppose I will find out soon enough. I worry too much abiut upseting people though ie moving clinics but need to start thinking about ourselves and the money we are spending. Yes on the long cycle will take well over a month to get to next transfer

AFM - AF just turned up this afternoon so will contact the clinic soon and start the pill.
    Last edited by Heyside; 20-05-2015 at 13:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keilo2012 I understand your frustration believe me! It's a pain in the back side when you want something so much I hope it happens for you sooner rather than later. So out of 4 you had one miscarriage?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 yep my first positive. What I hate most about this journey is that I'm putting my whole life on hold. Just focusing on the next period, scan, Transfer, BT. Sorry to be such a downer. I am still so very grateful that I am even having a chance at having a family. I guess I just need to be patient and trust that when it is meant to happen it will

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Heyside. Good to know you can get started again. What protocol are you on having to go on BFP? Are you doing a HRT FET? Here's hoping our last frosties are the ones!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 don't be sorry we all need to vent! I understand u believe me! It's a tough ride. Although it's not a heap at least we have each other to talk too. Otherwise I would hv gone insane

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mags83 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-05-2015)