Closed Thread
Page 97 of 103 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Minib - yes hun my hcg level came in at 3 so something must have tried to happen but things didn't work out . Yes I have read through wazzas thread and people find him amazing so think it will be worth a try even though it will mean a bit of travel to see him. Think I will have to wait a while so will stay with my current clinic with my last embryo and hopefully I wont have to see him and get my bfp next cycle.

mags - great news things have settled down hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Heyside sorry to hear that. Something tried to happen I hope you get a bfp next and won't need to see wazza at all. Are you going straight to another cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Oh @Heyside sorry to hear that. Something tried to happen I hope you get a bfp next and won't need to see wazza at all. Are you going straight to another cycle?
    Yes hun decided to just go head on into another cycle, takes me a while to get started again though really as I need to wait for af to arrive and then go on the pill and synarel before I can start on my estrogen tablets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear that Heyside, hopefully your next cycle is the one

Just had my scan and lining is at 9.6 which I think is exactly the same as my February cycle. So transfer is confirmed for Thursday. Now let's just hope we survive the defrosting

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (19-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady I have everything crossed for you! Great lining xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's an amazing lining soready, really hoping this is the one for you hun.

AFM - we rang to make an appointment today with Wazza but can't get in until October which is what we expected. Obviously his secretary mentioned the fact we will need to forward my notes but as we are trying one more cycle with my current clinic we will leave that for the moment. We are on the cancelation list so will take an emergency appointment if one comes up before but I am not sure what we do with our notes in that case if we are mid cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside and Keiko I'm so sorry to hear your transfers didn't result in your well deserved sticky BFPs I'm devastated for you.

AFM I've had a hard few months after the MC with our only frozen embie. But now I'm just eager to have another go. We are starting another fresh stim at the beginning of June. It can't come quick enough. I can't believe us girls are half way through the year already and still no pregnancy it's very unfair but we just have to push on and hopefully one of these NEXT TIMES are actually THE ONE 😩

Sending strength and baby dust xoxo

I haven't posted but have been following along

9. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies i have a girlfriemd that has just moved to sydney and needs to go see a good fs....any suggestions??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope everyone is well!!! I got my results from today's BT and levels have risen to over 12000 from 7200 the other day!!! Obviously just a little scare with the blood the other day!!! Now prayers and fingers crossed scan is perfect on Friday xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations mags83, things are looking really great for you. Now try to relax before the big scan (easier said than done!)