Closed Thread
Page 96 of 103 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside. Sorry to hear Hun. Could there be any chance it is too early to test? Gosh it is just so dissapointing this journey isn't it. Happiness, hopes and disappointment all in a few weeks. And would've been awful with your SIL. People just have no idea how lucky they are to even be pregnant in the first place. I hope that if I ever get there I will remember how lucky I will be and appreciate it even in the bad times. All we can do is carry on and try and try. Big hugs to you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mags83, I drink decaf during IVF and throughout my pregnancy but just made sure it was Swiss water processed and no chemicals used in the decaf process. It actually then tastes like real coffee and doesn't have than tinny taste. Nespresso pods use this method and there is now also quite a good selection of ground beans and instant ones in the supermarkets too.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015

@Heyside @SoReady!! Thank you ladies!!! I'm up waiting to call FS. On a good note other than that little bleed I've had no more blood. Hope I'm still in this!!!
    Last edited by mags83; 18-05-2015 at 08:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @mags83. Sounds promising with no more bleeding.

Had my scan this am. Follicles only at 13mm and lining still way too thin at 4.7. Another scan wed and probably a BT too. Will know on wed if this cycle will go ahead or be canceled.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck keiko2012 and mags83!
    I have my lining scan in the morning and will find out then if we are proceeding to transfer on Thursday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mags - Sounding like good news hun hope it stays like that keep us updated.

Keiko - Hope things improve at your next scan on Wednesday hun.

SoReady - Good luck with today's scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM - Had my official BT this morning results later today but will just be a formality. Will see what my nurse suggests for next cycle which will unfortunately be our last embryo. Have decided to ring up another fs the great Wazza on Tuesday though to be added to the waiting list, have done some reading up on him and it seems the way to go expecting to wait a while to see him though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady good luck with scan Hun. And @Heyside I'm sure this will the one!!! AFM no bleeding spoke to nurse again just now advise levels are great and not to stress. Advised I have BT tomorrow for prog levels and will check hcg just to put my mind at ease! Praying its rising nicely n I'm still in this!! After tomorrow I shall relax a little. No bleeding till then!!! Ahhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside did you get the results today? There is a thread dedicated for wazza. He must be very good. There are only two FS with dedicated thread in bub hub. Wazza and Lynn burmeister. I have actually put my name down to see Lynn but I thought I needed a second opinion. From what I read, wazza is very good. No harm to be on the waiting list.
    @mags83 great news that you have stopped bleeding. Hopefully that's it. No more scare. Good idea to check hcg as well tomorrow but not long to your 6 week scan on Friday
    @SoReady good luck for the lining scan tomorrow. It's good that your clinic does that. My clinic never check for lining after ovulation. Only check for prog level.
    @Keiko2012 bummer that your lining is still thin. But your follies aren't quite ready yet so hopefully your lining will catch up. Is it possible you are having a longer cycle after your chemical?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I know I haven't had a bleed since that was it! I'll definitely inform you all tomorrow once I get results. Xx