Closed Thread
Page 95 of 103 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh @mags83 that sounds really scary but good to hear BT went well. Can you try not to do anything too physical and put your feet up? Maybe try to lie down a bit more and call your FS tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And @mags83 stay away from google.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I am been laying down for quite some time. As for google it drives you crazy I did a bit of it n now I'm just relaxing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good. Try to not stress too much. It's hard but the BT shows strong hcg and as @Oldey and @SoReady said bleeding can be quite common in first trimester. I hope you get some rest and find out more tomorrow. Have a cuppa. It might help. Hugs hun. I'm sure it's nothing serious but sucks to get a scare like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib thank you so much. I've actually been keeping away from coffee ppl scaring me not to drink it. I can have one can't I? Ahhh like I said it is a scary feeling it really is!! hope it was just blood that came n has gone. I'll call fs tomorrow and see what he says also! I thought they would do another BT to make sure BT is increasing! Doesn't that make sense?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would also think another BT makes sense but maybe in 48 hours so they can definitely see the increase. I don't have coffee this pregnancy. Same thing. Didn't want to risk anything but lots of my friends still have one coffee a day during their pregnancy. My ob said one a day is fine. I have green tea or half cup of black tea. I don't think one cup of coffee would hurt but if you are worries maybe have green tea or peppermint tea instead?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib good idea might just keep away for the time been. I hv another BT to check prog levels on Tuesday, maybe they will check hcg also! I'm hoping so!! hate been in limbo!!! Chamomile tea it is!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no @mags83! That sounds really scary. The BT sounds positive though. Fingers crossed it was just a little bleeding as what everyone above suggested. Hoping you are resting up and let us know how you go.Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 thank you. I'm hoping too Hun I really am. I've been laying down and can't wait for another BT to make sure it's still increasing !!! I'll definitely let u all know how I am going xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mags83 - how stressful for you hun. Glad to hear bloods came back looking good try to rest up and do as little as possible.