Closed Thread
Page 94 of 103 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks minib will buy some vit E today. Can't hurt. Heyside tell us all about your holiday when you are back. Hoping you had a lovey relaxed time with Bub onboard

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone home from Bali and very tired after the night flight with no sleep at all. Holiday very relaxing and great to catch up with family, hard to see my SIL over 6 months pregnant though and not even enjoying it stating she just wants the kid out and having an alcoholic drink on the odd occasion stating its to improve her iron - makes me so angry!

Sorry haven't had chance to catch up properly yet but just wanted to fill you all in I got a bfn on my return from Bali. Not sure what the bleeding was all about but obviously the cramps I had started to experience were due to progesterone. Not sure where we go from here, everything seemed perfect obviously we have big issues with our embryos it seems not sure if we should do a whole cycle again rather than going ahead with our final embryo from the same batch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keiko2012 I'm sorry to hear about your lining. I hope minib'a suggestion on the vitamin e helps. Has the clinic given any advice?

Heyside I'm so sorry you have a bfn. It is horrible watching friends and family go through pregnancies while in the midst of IVF. We had an aweful time with that too before DS, to the point that once their children arrived we actually stopped getting invited places as they were too uncomfortable being happy in front of us. I'm sure your turn will come soon.

Afm, looks like I'm ovulating today so will have my lining scan Tuesday morning and if that goes ok I will start progesterone Tuesday night and have the transfer on Thursday. It's our last frozen embryo so I'm desperate for this one to work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Heyside so sorry it's a bfn. It sucks! And it is very painful to go through bfn after bfn. I hope your FS can review the protocol and advise what needs to change. Hugs.....
    @SoReady yessss for ovulation. Hopefully all goes well with the lining scan and transfer next Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I'm so sorry to hear! please know you have a support! I know it won't change things but we're here if you need anything. Your last envy might be the one Hun!!!!! I'm thinking of you and hoping you gain strength to go again Adam xx
    @SoReady good luck with that hun!!! Look forward to you having your transfer too xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, had some blood again today went to hospital for blood test and waiting for results. Praying it's not another miscarriage

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you @mags83!!! Ive had a couple of bleeds now and they are so scary but our little bubba is still growing away beautiful so don't stress too much xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Oldey I just got the call and they said BT is fine where it is it's great it's in the late 7000 . She said hopefully there's no gushing. They will call tomorrow again, told me to stay on my meds n go from there. Hopefully nothing increases until I go for scan on Friday . Fingers crossed I get to that. N bubba is still strong

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh mags83 how scary, though first trimester bleeding is not uncommon even in strong healthy pregnancies. I have everything crossed for you that your little one stays strong x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady thanks heaps Hun. I'm hoping I see no gushing ... Pray is all I can do and relax.