Closed Thread
Page 93 of 103 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady yes I am Hun taking injections twice weekly and pessaries twice a day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mags83, one word of advice.... Not nice but you can get constipated in early pregnancy, and I found this only happened whilst I was on the extra progesterone support. It gave me insane stomach cramps which can be really scary when you're already nervous. Drink lots of water and have some prune or apricot nectar on hand just in case. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady I was actually going to ask. I get tummy upsets at time and it is scary as you think of other things. I'll be buying juice this arvo lol. Ahhhh the things we go through

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, I remembered being doubled over in pain one evening after a minor car accident (rear ended whilst stopped at a red light). I was so scared it was that but turned out to be just the start of constipation so I was straight onto the prune juice (gross). Half a glass each day and lots of water though kept it away. Any and every cramp is scary in those early days!

I had another bt this morning so just really waiting for ovulation to appear so I can get a transfer date and start the lovely progesterone pessaries again myself ! On a positive note, my DS start saying mum last night and hasn't stopped saying it since

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone quick post as I log in from Bali before we head home.

Hope everyone is well will catch up with where everyone is up to when I get back.

AFM - No symptoms as such but I did experience some spotting yesterday at 7 days past a 5 day transfer. I was thinking it was too late for implantation spotting but trying to stay positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside it's not too late for implantation. I spotted that late too or even later. Are you going to POAS? How's your holiday in bali?
    @SoReady bummer no ovulation yet. Not far away though. How did you go with the BT today?
    @Keiko2012 take your time hun. Some days are very hard and don't be too hard on yourself. Ivf journey sucks. I never knew that I could feel so down during the 3 years trying for a baby. Keep hoping though as it will give you some strength to keep going. How was your appointment with the FS today?
    @mags83 wow you are on quite a bit of prog support. Make sure you drink plenty of water. Hopefully you don't get bad ms that makes drinking water so much harder. How are you feeling? One week to your scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Minib
    So appt went well. Allowed to go straight into another Fet. Hoping this luck you had is rubbing off on me

Only trouble is my lining is only 2.7mm and I'm day 11. Follicles are 10-11mm. I've never had this trouble of my lining not being big enough. Last time day 11 it was above 9. I'm
    Really hoping my cycle won't get cancelled. Fs didn't say anything but I know it should be at least 6 and over. Another appt Monday so will see. How are you going? MS settling down?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 I used to take vitamin e. Apparently it helps with lining. Not sure if it's true. But my lining was always ok. Is there anything FS can give you to help thicken the lining?

I'm feeling good. MS hasn't eased up but I'm used to it now. I'm handling it a lot better mentally. I'm just really happy and grateful to be in this position.

This is your cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015

@SoReady awwwww mummy that's just too cute!!!! Your time will come asap by the sounds of things!! And pessaries off we go hehe
    @Heyside don't give up its never too late Hun! You just never know. I have everything crossed for you.
    @Minib yes I am on a bit of support. Keeping my prog nice and high if that's what it takes so be it... And yes one more week to scan I can not wait to know everything is ok!!!

I'm feeling ok though feels surreal really
    Last edited by mags83; 15-05-2015 at 22:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside I had spotting later than that too. I think it takes quite a while for the "implantation spotting" to actually make its way out (gross)