Closed Thread
Page 92 of 103 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mags83 how many weeks are you now? 4w4d or 4w5d? I think 6 weeks is ok but @SoReady is right, sometimes it can be a bit early so ob prefers a few days later. But let's be positive you will hear a heartbeat next Friday.

@SoReady it's hard when cycle gets longer. My cycle has been around 36 days now. Eeks it feels forever to get ovulation. But you are almost there.

So my OB rang today and said they have found some bacteria in my urine. He said nothing serious and just need to be on antibiotic for a week then it will be fine. It's not a UTI yet. But I'm really kicking myself. Last night I only just read that if I don't drink enough water I could get uti. Then what happened I get that call. Stupid me. I should have just keep forcing myself to drink even if I keep throwing up. Feels a bit down about it. Blaming myself.

I'll be honest. I am really anxious as I ma getting closer to 10 weeks. A big milestone for me as I'm so scared of losing this baby. I want it so bad that I scare myself and keep thinking about my mmc last year. Stupid huh. I need to stop thinking like this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    Congratulations @mags83!! I'm so happy all is working out for you and you got a beautiful strong bfp! Can't wait for you to update us after your scan. Very exciting.
    @Keiko2012 how are you? Are you ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I'm thinking of you. I know the feeling. It's normal to feel that unfortunately even I do at times and think wow is this happening! Can't wait to hit 6 weeks let alone 10!! You will be fine and have gone a long way remember that!!! as for me I hv no clue to be honest according to the app I downloaded I'm 5 weeks today ... My Embie transfer was the 27th of April and I had a 5 dt! How do I figure it out?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Minib I'm sure all will be ok this time around, good luck for your next scan

Mags83, you count from cycle day 1, do you remember when that was?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @mags83 you are exactly 5 weeks today. I always count ovulation day plus 2 weeks. I have a longer cycle so can't use the start of cycle as day 1. So for your scan next Friday you will be 6w2d. Perfect!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Minib I'm sure all will be ok this time around, good luck for your next scan

Mags83, you count from cycle day 1, do you remember when that was?
    Thanks @SoReady

Thanks
    Reviews
    Results are in but no sign of ovulation yet so am scheduled for more bts Friday, Saturday and Monday. They are hoping to see it happen over the weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Minib. I'm ok. Going through good and bad days. Today another tough one but will get there. Have an appt with fs on Friday so hoping that will shed some light and give me a plan of attack.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is well!!! Thinking if you all! Hope you don't mind if I stay in this group! I love this group hehe! @Minib that's fantastic I thought I was 5 weeks today! That's fantastic! Can't wait til next Friday!! Come on already he he xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you taking progesterone too mags83?