Closed Thread
Page 90 of 103 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine lasted 2 days (pink / red streaky when i wiped) then settled down. Had another bleed like it on Saturday at 9 1/2 weeks but again bubba was all ok....but i know exactly how you're feeling. As the others have said it just pays to stay as positive as you can xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah mine lasted a couple of days. On and off. But never got heavy. I read you can insert your pessaries rectally to avoid irritation on cervix. I didn't quite figure out how to do it lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Oldey was there any explanation on your bleed at 9.5 weeks? I haven't had that but just curious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope @Minib they just said i was unlucky!!!....of course. It only bleed for about 30 mins by the time i got to the hospital they couldn't see any active bleeding. Babies hearbeat was fine and i havnt had anything since...definitely a scare though!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds scary @Oldey I would panic too. Lucky all good. When is your 12 week scan? Have you got another scan in between? I have a scan next Thursday to give me a peace of mind. I am 9 weeks today.

@mags83 if you are worried about anything, come here and tell us. Most likely I've felt that way too lol but at least I can tell you it will be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mags83 I had a very similar spotting too with DS, about a week after my bt. Like minib it turned dark brown very quickly then stopped. It is so stressful these first weeks but try not to overthink it (hard I know) but stress is the worst thing you can do. Just think, after tomorrow you just need to get to that magical heartbeat and then the risk of any loss is dramatically reduced. I have everything crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib lucky I have you ladies to talk too!!! Thank you!!! @SoReady I hope that's what it is. I can't keep thinking I'll miscarry like the first one... But this was just pink and light when I wiped, where as the miscarry I was gushing blood. Let's see how I go over night!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mags83 - so sorry to catch up and read you are experiencing some bleeding hun, not the stress you need. Hopefully it will be put down to irritation from the pessaries and stop quickly enough. Hope you get some reassuring results tomorrow that eases your stress, so frustrating you have had to wait again.

AFM - All packed and ready for bali tomorrow just need to organise meds in the morning. Hoping to relax over the next few days and put any stressing at the back of my mind for a bit (cant see that happening lol). Experiencing no symptoms at all at the moment which was worrying me as I normally at least have tender breasts by now but obviously thats more due to the trigger shot rather than progesterone and haven't had one this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!! So just got off the phone to nurse and apparently she said it can happen and nothing to worry about unless we see a heap of blood. My BT hcg levels is at 698 as of yesterday!! So it is increasing. Fingers crossed no more blood from here on!!!! XXXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 yay that's awesome numbers. So us your next step a scan around 6-7 weeks? Congrats!