Closed Thread
Page 86 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Heyside yay congrats on being pupo. May the tww flies for you. Enjoy Bali. Plenty of rest and yummy food. And maybe plenty of mocktail or coconut water. Time to put your feet up and relax.

@Keiko2012 sorry to hear officially it's a chemical. But good to see it didn't drag out and you can plan again. Take your time. You don't have to cycle straight away if you aren't ready but go for it if you are. I didn't gave a scan bah. OB and I had miscommunication. His machine can't pick up things around 8 weeks. Too early. That's ok I have another official scan booked on 21st may. I'm nervous as usual but feel quite confident it will be ok.

@mags83 hopefully you get good news today. Let us know how you go.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-05-2015),Keiko2012  (08-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Keiko2012 I'm sorry to hear about your chemical. They really are tough. I know you've probably heard this but it is a good sign that you can actually get pregnant. The embryo itself may not have been viable but at least your body knows what to do. Take whatever time you need and I wish you all the best for your next cycle. I had one chemical and one m/c naturally before the need for IVF. This whole process is tough but I'm sure you will get there

Any results mags83?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside congrats on been pupo Hun!! Yayyyyy! And I'm glad your keeping positive!! @keiko 2012 I'm so sorry to hear Hun I've had a chemical and it's not a good feeling! We're here if you need anything!!!

AFM ladies I still don't know but couldn't hold off so I POAS! I'm hoping they will call me to tell me the same thing! Just did bout half hour ago! Please stay there now Embie! What are your thoughts ladies? ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1431132060.841368.jpg

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mags83 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mags83 View Post
    @Heyside congrats on been pupo Hun!! Yayyyyy! And I'm glad your keeping positive!! @keiko 2012 I'm so sorry to hear Hun I've had a chemical and it's not a good feeling! We're here if you need anything!!!

AFM ladies I still don't know but couldn't hold off so I POAS! I'm hoping they will call me to tell me the same thing! Just did bout half hour ago! Please stay there now Embie! What are your thoughts ladies? Attachment 69982
    That's a good looking line. Congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal thanks Hun I hope that's wat my BT shows and this time it stays

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 those are two beautiful lines. I think congrats are in order. Wasn't your BT yesterday? You haven't got the result yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I haven't got results coz apparently something was wrong with pathology! Hence the reason I'm waiting and caved in and poas lol!!! The test is positive I'm hoping they will say the same thing and this time it doesn't go anywhere

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @mags83 that is a real positive test result...wahoo!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Oldey thank you Hun!!! I'm so scared now waiting for BT. I'm sure this one will stay positive!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 it will stay positive. Third time lucky remember. I can't believe you have to wait Os long for the result though. Have they said you will definitely get your result today? Hope it's a good level of hcg and you don't need further bt.