Closed Thread
Page 85 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck @mags83. Not having your period by now is a great sign! Fingers crossed but it sounds very positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mags83 might as well wait for the official bt now? Good luck for tomorrow. Hopefully a nice level of hcg confirming a bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've heard good things about Cabrini minib! I went to st Vincent's as I took Lynn burmeisters recommendation on my OB choice and she was based there (plus it's only a 5 min drive from home)

Good luck tomorrow mags83 and also to you Keiko2012.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 did you have a BT today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep they didn't call me back today and when I called they were closed. But no more lines on pee stick so will be gone for sure. Happy for it to be over and not longer but sad it didn't work. 1 last embie left- I am so hoping this is it. Otherwise not sure what to do. Anyone has any experience on cycling again straight after since it was a really early miscarriage? Do they make you wait a month?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Keiko2012 I've been following along for the last few months but havnt posted. I had an early miscarriage at the end of January after a fresh transfer. I only had 1 frozen embryo that made it through (we did PGD testing). I was allowed to cycle again on my next period at the end of February with the FET mid march and we're currently 9 weeks pregnant 😉. My cycle was a little longer than usual as i didn't ovulate until day 20 but that was the only difference. Fingers crossed you can try again asap ☺

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Oldey For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Oldey that's fab news. I wondered what happened to you. How exciting- hope all is going well. And thanks for taking some worry of my chest- fingers crossed I'll have some of the same luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 I'm so sorry it's a chemical big hugs. You will be allowed to cycle again straight away. My story is a bit similar to oldey. I had a chemical in jan. Got the all clear after a week of positive hcg. Went straight to another FET and now almost 9 weeks pregnant. If you are ready, you should go again.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Oldey  (08-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hcg 5. Nearly out thank god. I'm all ok now. It was the unknown of the 2ww and the positive but then low hcg that sent me into mad woman state. I can finally breathe and plan the next steps again. Feels good.
    @Minib how did you go with your scan on wed? Never asked you, sorry. My brain hasn't been the best of late. @Heyside - you are officially PUPO Hope all went well and wishing you a nice relaxing 2ww in Bali.
    @mags83 - Wishing you all the best for BT day today. Let us know how you go. I've got everything crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    mags83 - Good luck for today hun really hoping you get some amazing news, keep us updated x

Keiko - Sorry to hear things didn't work out this cycle hun, nice to hear you actually know where you stand though and can start to feel positive and you make more plans for your next step. Look after yourself and have some 'me' time as you work through your chemical hun, I remember from last cycle it can be hard.

AFM - I am officially PUPO , its feels great to be at this stage and feeling so positive about it all at the moment. The transfer all went to plan and my nurse and fs were both so supportive and caring. Now need to get myself organised to relax next week in Bali and come up with a reason why I am not swimming, drinking or eating certain foods around family members lol.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (09-05-2015)