Closed Thread
Page 83 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Update. HCG 27. Way to low for it to survive I think. Especially since all the bleeding. I can't believe I was actually pregnant. Repeat on Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The holiday was fantastic thanks minib, just what was needed before the next cycle I think. Travelling for 26 hours each way with a 9 month old is a whole new world though!

Keiko, good luck for Thursday. I really hope it's just a slow starter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Keiko2012 I hope it increases a lot by Thursday. It's hard to be in limbo but hopefully it's just a slow starter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. I'm hoping for no hcg on Thursday. I don't think this is viable. 27 is so so low and I've had the worst bleeding, cramping and clots so not having much hope for it. And the last thing I want is for it to go up and then at the scan not be anything. Anyway. Time will tell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 thinking of u Hun!!! I hope it works out I really do do you have more embies? I haven poas yet but nervous to do so incase I get a bfn! My BT is on Friday so hoping to hold out. Don't hv many symptoms other than urinating every 15 minutes lol hoping that's a good thing. As you say only time will tell. If not I go again

Thanks
    Reviews
    SoReady - Great to hear you enjoyed your holiday, hopefully you feel nice and relaxed ready to start this next cycle.

Keiko - So sorry to hear you have been left in limbo a little hun, thinking of you. really hoping there is a way that this will all work out hun, keep us updated with Thursdays results.

mags83 - The overactive bladder is a great sign hun, maybe a little bubba is nestling in and pushing on that bladder. Good luck if you do decide to test, keep us updated.

AFM - Transfer day tomorrow , trying to get organised today before the big day arrives. Need to get the whole of the house cleaned before family arrive on the weekend before we go to Bali as don't want to have to lift a finger after transfer (need to relax) also trying to get DD's birthday organised in advance so I wont stress over that. I have had my hair cut but decided against the colour due to the advice I was given. What do you think I should do about painting my nails is that something else I should avoid or is it ok if I do it in advance of transfer so I don't smell chemicals with embie onboard?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Heyside. I coloured my hair right trough my IVF cycle and pregnancy with DS, was told it was fine. I also used nail polish but avoided anything with formaldehyde in it (eg Dr Leeuwins nail harder). Any product that has formaldehyde should make note of it on the packaging.
    Good luck for tomorrow and I hope you also have a lovely holiday

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside good luck for the transfer tomorrow. I'm not sure about nail polish. Well I'm lazy with that sort of things so I hardly have nail polish on. Could you ask your FS about it?
    @Keiko2012 as much as it hurts to say this, it does sound like you are bleeding quite a bit. I'm sure miracle can happen and still hope for it. But if it's not viable, I hope you get 0 hcg so you can move on. Being in limbo land sucks big time. Let us know how you go tomorrow.
    @mags83 you could POAS tomorrow morning as it should be pretty accurate but could also just wait until official BT on Friday. Either way I really hope this is your cycle. No symptoms is fine. It's still too early. The constant need to pee is a good sign though. Even at 8 weeks pregnant, I don't have the need to pee more than I did. No sore boobs. Today, morning sickness was so light it made me wonder if I'm still pregnant.
    @SoReady how's your cycle going? Is it harder with a little one already?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside Good luck for tomorrow hun! Wishing you all the best. STICK EMBIE STICK!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My cycle has really begun yet minib, I'm officially cycle day 5 but it's a natural cycle so I will start blood test to track ovulation on Monday (which is actually the day DS turns 10 months). The only meds I will be on is progesterone from 3 days prior to transfer

I'm glad to hear your morning sickness is easing. I didn't have many pregnancy symptoms either with DS, once I came off the progesterone I wouldn't have known I was pregnant except my belly was so big I couldn't hide it past about 9 weeks !!

Hang in there mags83, I hope this is the one for you too