Closed Thread
Page 81 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    Thanks guys. Tested again this am and I couldn't even see a line anymore (well there's the faintest of faint ones but definitely not as strong as yesterday). And period cramping started today as well. Serves me right for testing early. Don't think this will be our cycle- don't think there's much hope. . Won't test for a few days now, and will just wait for AF. Feeling dissapointed is an understatement. So crushed. Anyway. Will try and soldier on and plan our next move. In a few days we will know for sure. I know it's early but most people I know have gotten their bfp by day 7. Mags hope you are doing well. And hey side yay for your transfer next week and Bali
    So sorry Keiko I missed this message, I wouldn't give up hope just yet. My last cycle didn't work out as planned last time (chemical pregnancy) but I tested twice at home just before blood test and both were bfn and had given up hope myself and then blood test surprisingly came back positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib when do you think I should test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mags83 View Post
    @Minib when do you think I should test?
    @mags83. I would test depending on how you think you might feel with results. I wasn't going to test early but then was scared to get a false positive. Now I wished I waited cause I have gotten bfn's so far. Last I tested was yesterday pm and its was negative. (8dp5dt). So I am not holding my breath for a positive. You are meant to have hcg in your body by 9dp5dt. And it should come up on hpt. I've started cramping badly AF pains on Friday. Little yesterday and today but also started spotting. Some women get positives quite early on but I guess it depends if you have hcg in your system and how you fee about the results. So completely up to you. Go with your gut instinct

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 so sorry it's still bfn so far. When is your BT?
    @mags83 Keiko is right. It can be different for everyone but I would say to start testing from 9dp5dt or even 10dp5dt. It should be quite accurate then. Try to use FMU and frer.

How are you ladies feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - BT Wednesday. But if AF comes I'll call tomorrow and ask whether I can have an early BT. Wish things were different also probably would have pushed to transfer 2 next but we don't even have 2. ;( was trying so hard to stay positive but it gets hard after continuing fails. How are you feeling? Hoping your scan goes well wed

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 I still hope it's not bfn. I think if you get a BT anytime after tomorrow it should be pretty accurate. So you only have 1 frostie left? How many cycles have you done? I've never had 2 transferred. My FS wasn't comfortable with the possibility of twin. He said it can complicate things. I might never thought about transferring more than one yet but I'm sure after a few more cycles, I would push for that too. It's very hard to stay positive. I found acknowledging how I feel no matter how crap is actually good for me. What we are going through is so hard so we are allowed to feel down. But just remember to stay hopeful. We will get our bubba just a long detour to get there.

I'm feeling ok. Bad morning sickness. A few spews a day. Even with this, I sometimes worry if everything is going well. I feel very lucky that at least I'm on the next chapter of the baby journey. I'm hoping all you ladies get to join me soon.

Fingers crossed for my appointment on Wednesday. Nervous and excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are right ladies! Not feeling much of a change however I'm assuming I'm still a tad early! Praying that's for sure! I think I might just wait n c how I go. @Keiko2012 thinking of you hun I really am! And @Minib happy for you Hun xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mags83 View Post
    You are right ladies! Not feeling much of a change however I'm assuming I'm still a tad early! Praying that's for sure! I think I might just wait n c how I go. @Keiko2012 thinking of you hun I really am! And @Minib happy for you Hun xxx
    So spotting yesterday turned into some fresh red blood today. Still not full AF but I think definitely on her way. I called FS and he's away so was redirected to the nurses. I asked whether I can have my blood test today so I can move on and she's like well maybe have it tomorrow. WHY TOMORROW?? Seriously. I just want closure, be able to grief and plan the next cycle.

Also wanted to know, does anyone know how to calculate the rate of HCG leaving the body? I took a hpt this am and there is still the faintest of faint lines but hasn't changed in strength since a couple of days ago. So I think it's still the trigger showing up or evap lines. Good to see you can actually get positives on these dam things.
    @Minib- I'm praying for everything that bub is well in there. Even though MS doesn't sound pleasant it sure seems like a good sign
    @mags83 - Wishing you all the best and keeping my fingers crossed its a BFP for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 I hope you are ok hun! Odd they wouldn't give you a bt earlier! I'm not sure about me. At times I feel things and others I don't lol!!!!

I had my transfer last Monday so I am 6 days passed transfer or 7? Im so sum with this things

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 I think that makes you 7dp?