Closed Thread
Page 80 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Heyside it's nit ideal to go on a holiday while worrying about meds and jabs. But hopefully you can still relax and it will all be worth it. Do you get a doctor letter for the meds?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib

Such a mind game isn't it. I wouldn't have tested this early but just wanted to make sure that dam trigger was out as I didn't want a false positive. Not a good move on my behalf. Probably should wait till Sunday to retest but knowing myself I'll get up and POAS straight up. No patience...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 isn't it. I always tell myself to relax then the first few days flew. After 5-6 days post transfer my mind started to give in to the worry. Very impatience myself so I don't blame you to POAS tomorrow morning. Whatever the result is tomorrow morning, remember it's still quite early.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (30-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leiko2012 I hope you get those 2 lines hun I have everything crossed for you.!!! I had my transfer on Monday so can someone tell me how many days passed transfer I am?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keiko - Those tests sound so confusing and frustrating hun, hope you get some clear answers and a nice strong BFP if you test again over the weekend. Agree with Minib though I would only use a FRER and it was probably too early.

Minib - I am hoping to have organised everything in my head in regards taking the meds and jabs with me to relieve stress and then hopefully the holiday will help me chill out. I have a letter from my clinic explaining the medication and injections so hopefully that will be sufficient.

mags83 - How are you feeling hun? You will be 4 days passed transfer if your transfer was Monday which is equivalent to 9dpo (days past ovulation). Do you plan on testing before your BT?

AFM - Scan showed my lining was 8.2 today and apparently quite defined which is good as sometimes this doesn't happen in a HRT cycle. I am so happy that things have gone so well this cycle hoping this continues. My transfer has now been booked in for next Thursday so I decrease my oestradiol tonight and start the progesterone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks guys. Tested again this am and I couldn't even see a line anymore (well there's the faintest of faint ones but definitely not as strong as yesterday). And period cramping started today as well. Serves me right for testing early. Don't think this will be our cycle- don't think there's much hope. . Won't test for a few days now, and will just wait for AF. Feeling dissapointed is an understatement. So crushed. Anyway. Will try and soldier on and plan our next move. In a few days we will know for sure. I know it's early but most people I know have gotten their bfp by day 7. Mags hope you are doing well. And hey side yay for your transfer next week and Bali

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside yay to the transfer next week that is awesome news hun hope this is it!!! AFM so I'm 9 days I'm confused. Is it not too early for me to test though seeing as though I'm 4 days passed transfer? I don't know if I'm feeling anything at the moment to be honest so it could go either way. I'm guessing it is quite early.
    @Keiko2012 it's not over yet hun. Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mags83 I am very happy at the moment just had a phone call to confirm all is good with my bloods so I got the go ahead for transfer. Yes I would think it would be too early to test for you yet hun but I also wouldn't worry about no symptoms yet for the same reason.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I'm happy for you I really am .... Ok which means I'll just take take it as it cones lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mags83 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 I really hope you are wrong. I know there's mixed messages and outcomes but this cycle I started spotting and thought it was all over. Turned out far from it. I also has period cramp. I hope you are wrong. But I also know sometimes it can be period so let's hope for the best.

@mags83 don't test yet. It's way too early. You will end up stressing yourself. Wait 4-5 days then test. It will be pretty accurate by then.

@Heyside yay for a transfer. That's awesome news. Hopefully you are only a few weeks behind me. It would be good for all of us to get bfp. Please please.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-05-2015)