Closed Thread
Page 8 of 103 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mags83 View Post
    @LetsMakeItHappen how exciting. I know it is the wors waiting. I'm doing implant on Monday and this is my first time also )) exciting times ahead!!! @Heyside hi hun... That's not so bad though is it? You can easily get lining bigger.. Does this just mean you have to rescan??? Xx
    @mags83 how exciting for you, I bet Monday can't come quick enough!!
    AF arrived this morning and I'm already doing the happy dance about that. Good luck with Monday and look forward to the journey with you!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 your checkout story was funny and gave me a bit of a laugh!!
    Hope your leg is ok.
    I'm going the happy dance today as AF arrived!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LetsMakeItHappen For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (15-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha wtf were you going to do with those bananas? Lol!
    I love ivf and shopping. The other day I had to tell the phamacist what pregnyl was and also had to explain that yes, I really did want the megafol 5 not the 0.5.
    Hope the foot is ok! If it helps, I've done a transfer while in a moon boot after foot surgery. The results of that transfer are currently running around in the nude shouting the house down as always! Maybe moon boots are good luck @emily3011 how's the spotting?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside good luck for the next steps, tell that follie I said to get a move on! @LetsMakeItHappen woohoo! Hope this is the one!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

LetsMakeItHappen  (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LetsMakeItHappen... Hopefully both of us will have amazing news xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mags83 For This Useful Post:

LetsMakeItHappen  (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Minib - Hun I think as long as your pessaries are getting up there I don't think you can do it wrong as it will be taken in through the inside so as long as it stays in place it should be doing what its supposed to. I do find the applicators I use very useful though but I got those through a 'gift pack' my clinic gave me not sure if you can buy them. Hope your p4 results come back looking good today.

Excited - You gave me such a giggle with your check out story hun and the fact you felt you had to explain it by saying you were doing IVF was funny too - the things we do lol! Great news you are getting started again, hope you can take the moon boot off soon and you don't end up in it for any longer.

LetsMakeItHappen - Good news to hear your af has arrived, does that mean you can get started asap again?

AFM - Thanks everyone for the support, I think my fn is more concerned there isn't much follicle action rather than the 5mm lining, when I trigger and ovulate they are hoping the ovulation will cause my lining to develop and mature. oh well increased my dose today, here's hoping it does the trick.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (15-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Octonaut - there was a little bit more over night. It is not much at all and nothing on toilet paper after wiping. So fingers crossed! My boobs are feeling less sore over time so that was worrying me a little but then I realised there is no point in taking symptoms too seriously!
    Still a week away from finding out through a BT. Not sure if I will POAS over the weekend...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I just realised it's Thursday so less than a week woo hoo lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 wow the pharmacist didn't tell me that. But if I'm on 4 a day I would do it that way too. How are we supposed to lie down during the day at work? Omg your checkout story cracked me up hahahah aha. So funny. I hope you feel ok after your injury. Take it easy and grow follies grow.

@LetsMakeItHappen yay for af! About the only time we celebrate the arrival for af. Now no af after this cycle.
    @Heyside thanks. I asked the nurse and she said the same thing. It will be absorbed and melted inside. I didn't get the applicators but it was not too bad last night inserting it. My p4 level is 38 today. Yay. Not too bad. Not super high but it's above 30. I'll take that for now. Hopefully the increase of your dosage helps the follies to grow bigger and ovulate quicker.
    @emily3011 hopefully the spotting stops!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (15-02-2015),LetsMakeItHappen  (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    emily3011 - You are on the home straight hun really hoping its good news and a nice bfp!!!

Minib - Great that your p4 is looking good and rising, hope it stays that way.