Closed Thread
Page 79 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Minib- I think the symptoms are very much due to my hcg shot. Had 2 in the last week so I have double the amount if they last for a while. I will POAS just dont know when and especially with the hcg shots- would HATE to get a false positive.

So excited that all is going well with you When are you due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay @Lulabel. Another one to join the PUPO list. Annoying they are making you wait so long. But I guess if your period hasn't shown up by then you can be pretty certain you are pregnant Hoping this is your month and no further investigations are needed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside- Glad your scan went ok. Sounds like you are on the right track! Not long now for you too Bring on some January babies!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (29-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015

@Minib I hope so. Yep third time lucky. I'm feeling this is the one so let's hope it is. Won't be far off from you at all. Not sure if i will POAS as yet Xxx
    @Lulabel yay to you my transfer was yesterday too hoping we will both have the same due date how exciting!! Really wishing this is the one for you did you have a 5 day transfer?
    @Keiko2012 I meant jan lol silly me xx
    Last edited by mags83; 28-04-2015 at 11:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mags83 View Post
    @Minib I hope so. Yep third time lucky. I'm feeling this is the one so let's hope it is. Won't be far off from you at all. Not sure if i will POAS as yet Xxx
    @Lulabel yay to you my transfer was yesterday too hoping we will both have the same due date how exciting!! Really wishing this is the one for you did you have a 5 day transfer?
    @Keiko2012 I meant jan lol silly me xx
    Yes @mags83 I had a day 5 transfer, wouldn't it be amazing to both get a BFP and be due on the same day......come on little embies stick around!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Lulabel congrats on being PUPO. Wow your clinic is making you wait a few extra days for the BT.
    @Keiko2012 I'm due mid December but seriously haven't thought that far. I can only think of 8 week milestone until I see my ob then the next step. Dec seems too far away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lulabel yay I hope so!!! They better stick!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib - Thanks hun, stressing about taking needles and medication on the plane at the moment (doesn't take me much to stress anyway when it comes to airport security) we are only there for 4 days but plan on making the most of the relaxation. Can understand you taking things slowly hun and one step at a time, think I would be the same.

Lulabel - Congrats on being PUPO hun, hope this is the cycle that brings you your take home bub. Shame you have to wait so long for your BT hun but at least you will have an idea of where you stand hopefully af will stay away. Will you be able to POAS or are you taking medication that will give you a false positive?

Keiko - Keep us updated with those symptoms and if you decide to POAS hun, good luck x

mags83 - Love how positive you are feeling hun its a great way to be, those vibes will be being sent to that beautiful embie who will be snuggling in

AFM - Looking forward to my Intra-lipids tomorrow, nice to be taking the next step forward and by Friday should be seeing a beautiful lining. Trying to now get my head around travelling to Bali with my medications and I am ready for some relaxation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside good luck with the intralipids tomorrow. How long does the infusion go for?

How is everyone else travelling?

I've had a few down days and ended up POAS yesterday. Was negative. So whilst I know I have no hcg in my body it sent my emotions into a downward spiral. So tested again this am on two different ones and both initially were negative. Came back to it later and one has a faint second line on it. So confused. So went out and bought a first response and tested a few hours after. Bfn. So tonight I looked at it again and shining my phone light on it I can see the tinieest line. Or I'm officially going crazy. So now I have no idea if the second test is my hcg from my shot. Oh well. I've succumbed to the downward spiral of testing and will do so daily until BT. Hope you are all well!

6dp5dt.jpg
    Last edited by Keiko2012; 30-04-2015 at 19:47.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 how many days are you? 6dp5dt I think is that right? It's very early still to test. Also I think it might be a good idea to use FMU and frer. I heard frer is the best. I've only ever tested using frer and FMU. Earliest I test was 9dp5dt. Are you going to POAS again tomorrow morning? Hopefully you see two lines tomorrow. How are you feeling? Tww is crazy. Lots of ups and downs. I struggled in tww. It's a long wait.