Closed Thread
Page 78 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mags83 - good lhck for transfer hun not long until you are PUPO.

AFM - I have another scan today hoping for good news. Aiming for transfer next week, I have to have an intra-lipid infusion yet which has to be done at least 7 days before transfer. I have 2 weeks before we fly to bali though so all has to be done before that, thinking lying on a beach will be a great way to spend the tww lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Minib- 2ww crazies have started. Symptom spotting already. Have had cramps since transfer only mild but enough to notice but easing today. Bouts of mild nausea on and off - but not sure if I'm making that one up and lots of little burps. Ha ha. Who knows.

Heyside - yay for transfer next week and spending the 2ww in Bali sounds just fabulous!

Mags83- how did the transfer go? You get to be PUPO with me yay. We can have the crazies together

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015

@Heyside @Minib thank you for thinking of me!!! Yayyyy to been pupo! Let's hope 3rd time lucky I'm sure of it
    @Keiko2012 we are pupo together yay. I hope these are the sticky embies we want I find out next Friday. When do you find out?? Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83. I find out next Wednesday hopefully only good news that day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 yay so close glad I'm pupo with someone hun I hope this is it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keiko - Hope you manage to get through the crazies hun (very frustrating time), hoping the nausea is due to an up and coming bfp, good luck for next Wednesday x

Mags83 - Great news that you are PUPO hun hoping this is your cycle. Try to keep yourself busy before test day next Friday, good luck.

AFM - Second scan today and was really pleased that my lining was at 7mm, my intra-lipids have now been booked for Thursday, I then have another scan on Friday and my transfer is expected to be next Friday.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (28-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside yayyyyyyy you have transfer on day I find out... So excited for you hun let's hope jam will be our month xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mags83 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (29-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside that's awesome only about 10 days to ET. It will come before you know it. So jealous you are going to bali. I love it there. Nice to relax. Cheap to eat. How long are you going for?
    @mags83 congrats on being PUPO. Third time lucky for you. Are you going to POAS?
    @Keiko2012 I had slight cramping after ET for about 2 days. The other cycles I never had it. So I think it's a good sign. 1 week to BT for you. Hang in there. I hope you haven't started on morning sickness. It's quite tough on the body but of course it's a very good sign. Are you going to POAS?

It's all happening for you girls. I really hope you get the bfps and we can be pregnant together. You will only be 4 weeks behind me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (29-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mags and Keiko yay we are PUPO together, I had my transfer yesterday! Really hoping this is the one otherwise they will begin investigating me for repeated implantation failure. Here's hoping we can join the graduates list!

They are making me wait until the 13th for bt. Think they are trying to avoid the sad phone call and if I make it that far it should only be good news. It is cruel though means my 2ww is more than 2 weeks unless AF arrives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mags83 View Post
    @Heyside yayyyyyyy you have transfer on day I find out... So excited for you hun let's hope jam will be our month xxx
    Ha ha you made me laugh @mags83. I hope "JAM" will be a fab month