Closed Thread
Page 76 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for thinking of me guys and Keiko YAY, I'm so happy for you that you FINALLY get your transfer. Hope it's worth all the waiting and your get your bub straight upx

My HCG did go down, was 2 at last test but unfortunately I don't know when I'll cycle again. Have run into a bit of trouble with our business. I'm devastated actually. All I've wanted to do the last 2 years was have a baby and now I'm worrying about going bankrupt and another cycle of IVF seems so distant now. At least I now see why the miscarriage was maybe meant to be. There's no way I could be dealing with this with HG not to mention setting up for baby. I hope I can sort all this out and be back on track asap. I just feel sad that this is time with our future child that we can never get back. DH is nearly 44. He doesn't want to be an old dad but we need to be stable. It's all just very unfair

I will still be following you ladies, I truly hope this is the one for you Heyside and Keiko. And that everything is and continues to go well for you MiniB x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Heyside maybe your cycle is shorter with more ewcm early. Good luck for the scan tomorrow. What cycle day are you up to now?
    @StillHopeful oh I'm so sorry hun. This is so stressful for you and DH. I hope you can turn the business around in a short time and cycle again soon. So hard and unfair
    @mags83 how are you going?

AFM, I'm going ok. No symptoms still so sometimes I get worried. Trying my best to relax but easier said than done. Scan on Friday. Hoping to see heartbeat by then.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (22-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope everyone is well. I haven't been on for a little while. @Minib I'm well hun transfer for me is on Monday let's hope the 3rd time round is the one feeling positive so that's a start.. @StillHopeful sorry to hear hun I hope work goes ok and everything gets sorted! Thinking of you!!! Don't give up hun!!! How is everyone else???

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 you mean this coming Monday yeah? Good luck. Third time lucky. I'll be cheering for you. So good to see you are feeling positive. Definitely a great start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    @StillHopeful - oh no hun! I am so sorry this has happened to you. Wishing you all the best with the business that it gets sorted ASAP and then you can start cycling again. Sounds very stressful. Big hugsx @Minib- I am so relieved I got in just in the knick of time. But would have definitely tried to reason with them and ask for it to be brought forward. Silly really. I wonder how many other people get stuck because of clinic closing dates. But all good now. Good luck for your scan on friday. Hoping you get to hear a good strong HB. How many weeks are you? @Heyside- How did your scan go? Hopefully all good in there @mags83 - Yay for transfer on monday, we are very close in transfer times. Definitely think third time has to be lucky!

AFM- quite a big day today. Got times for ET. Booked Acupuncture appointments before and after. We have my mum and my partners parents staying with us tomorrow night as we are all going to Cirque du Soleil and therefore will be here on friday morning (ET day)- so had to bite the bullet and start telling them what we are doing on friday. My mum took it really well. Hoping my partners family also tomorrow, but they are pretty supportive.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (22-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stillhopeful - Hun so sorry to hear that news about your business, really hoping you manage to sort things out quickly and can move forward soon towards your future bub.

Minib - Glad to hear you are well hun, don't worry about lack of symptoms too much I was like that with DD. Good luck for Fridays scan keep us posted.lucky!

mags83 - Great news hun that you are ready for transfer on Monday, you sound very positive which is great - hoping this is the one for you.

Keiko - Sounds like a busy day for you hun, glad to hear all went well with telling your family the news. Good luck again for that transfer hun, sending good vibes your way x

AFM - Scan today went well, lining at 5.4, I now continue on my oestrodiol but can stop the synarel (which is nice) as my ovaries seem to be at rest which is good. Still feels quite strange at the moment, don't feel in cycle as such without all the injections and stress (maybe that will help this cycle).

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015

Minib yes this coming Monday this has got to be it surely lol. Don't know what I would do if it's not. Keep going I guess but the money is crazy. It will all be worth it!!! @Keiko2012 when is your transfer hun??? Yay we will be going together. Welcome by the way don't think we have spoken. @Heyside thanks so much xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 good luck for the transfer tomorrow. And enjoy the acupuncture too. I'm glad your family took it well cos you don't need the extra stress. They should be very supportive of you anyway. It's not like you are doing ivf for fun and to waste money.
    @mags83 that's right it will be worth it. Just a really hard road to go through. You are a very positive person. That's awesome.
    @Heyside that lining seems to thicken up nicely. Not long to go. I always found cycle without injection weird too. And it seems to drag on more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib - yes agree this cycle does seem to be dragging think its due to less appointments and I don't feel I have to do as much so lack of some sort of control isn't helping.

Keiko - Good luck for tomorrow hun really hoping this is your cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys 😀. Really hoping the same.