Closed Thread
Page 75 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Stillhopeful - Did you get your results today hun? Hoping for good news

Keiko2012 - Welcome to the thread hun, hoping its a short stay for you and you get your bfp very soon. Can not believe your cycle will be cancelled if it falls on Anzac day hun, not sure what my clinic would do in that situation but surely there would be a way around that - frustrating!

dextersmum - Sorry to hear what you are going through hun, so confusing! Hoping the BT makes things clearer for you hun as its the unknown which is the most frustrating thing. Really hoping all clears up for you from here and your levels rise nicely from here onwards - keep us updated.

AFM - This HRT cycle is really confusing me, I have the most EWCM I have ever had obviously due to the high levels of oestrogen but very strange as my af is only just stopping (sorry TMI post). Whole week to wait until scan hoping for good news and my bodies is finally working as it should do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks heyside
    Praying that I'll get a transfer in before sat. I just want to bloody make it to one! Humph! It's such a frustrating ride at times. Glad you are on your way to another one too. Hope time flies until your next scan

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April thread

Has anyone seen any April threads? Haven't come across any. Unless no one is cycling in April ha ha. It's nearly may I guess anyway so can wait for a May one how is everyone going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keiko2012 - really hoping this is a great week for you and you have reached transfer and have a beautiful bub on board before weekend. I am happy to stay around in this thread if you girls are too, just find the full ivf threads hard to keep up with.

AFM - On count down for my first scan on Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep happy to hang here woo for scan on Wednesday. I had a scan on sat and got the best news. Good triple lining in uterus already 9.6 I think and had a 20mm follicle so was given a hcg shot on sat. So ovulated today and having transfer on Friday! I got in by one day! Eek! So excited. I'm like a child that can't wait for Christmas. Have never gotten this far so pretty stoked. Even though there aren't any guarantees and I don't want to get my hopes up. Whatever will be will be but excited to have been given a chance even if this could be a potential Christmas/ New Years Bub.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (20-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keiko2012 - I am so so happy for you hun that is amazing news sounds like your timing has worked out so well. Definitely good to be in with a chance really hoping that this is your time, keep us updated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heyside, will do let us know how your scan goes on Wednesday.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (19-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful how did you go? Did you get your results? Hopefully hcg is 0.
    @dextersmum did you get more BT to see if it's doubling up?
    @Heyside ewcm is good right? Hope scan goes well on Wednesday.
    @Keiko2012 oh that's awesome! You manage to get a transfer before the public holiday. Although I can't believe they are going to cancel with Anzac Day. Wouldn't they just bring it forward a day. Doesn't matter you have a transfer on Friday yay!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib - yes hun the ewcm is good it just surprised me how early it started it has eased some now, trying not to read too much into it. Hoping all is going well for you now hun and you are relaxing and enjoying the pregnancy.
    Last edited by Heyside; 20-04-2015 at 21:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    StillHopeful - Not heard from you hun hope you are well and the hcg level dropped.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post: