Closed Thread
Page 73 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Minib that is fantastic news, I am so happy for you! Hope you have a stress free pregnancy from here on in.

AFM I am out, no need for a blood test tomorrow started bleeding heavily last night. Spoke to FS today and now DH and I need to chat tonight and decide whether to go straight into another FET cycle while scratch might still be effective or have a break and see FS again in June to investigate RIF. 😂

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lulabel For This Useful Post:

Minib  (10-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lulabel so sorry to hear that news so frustrating. What is your gut instinct about going again straight away do you feel a break would be right for you now? How many embies do you have left?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lulabel I'm so sorry take the time you need to decide on next steps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG MiniB YAY! You get your happy Mother's Day and 2015 baby after all!
    Wishing you all the best Hun! That's great news!

Lulabel I'm so sorry to hear that I know how much it hurts. Do you have and snow babies? We have to start again, fresh stim but not until MC finally resolves take care of yourself, next time xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Minib  (10-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib so so happy for you Hun!!!! Congrats that is amazing news xxxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mags83 For This Useful Post:

Minib  (10-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a long talk with DH last night and we have decided to go straight into one more FET. Partly because we still have 7 frosties left, the effects of the endo scratch might still boost our chances and we have to wait until June to see FS about investigating RIF anyway. I think sitting around doing nothing until June would be too much for me at the moment. This way at least I feel like we're getting on with things and have a last chance before we have to have the next round of tests.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @mags83 @StillHopeful
    @Lulabel that's a good idea. Do another FET and hopefully won't need to see your FS in June. Come on little frostie. Be good and turn into a baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful how are you going? Has your level dropped to 0 yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for thinking of me MiniB x
    Not sure yet, BT on Wednesday. I'm guessing if it's not close enough to 0 it will be D&C. Anyone else had one? Was there a wait after to cycle again?
    Can't believe I should be nearly 8 weeks... That hurts a bit, but I knew at 4 weeks this was not our baby do I never counted the weeks until the FS said something. Just keen to start again now but the worse thing is is not having a start date, no idea when I'm meant to O After this then expect AF.... Oh well.

Hoe are you going MiniB? Your news was so lovely, I am truly happy for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lulabel - Great news hun that you have made a decision that you are completely happy with and you can move forward, think I would feel the same about waiting and not doing anything for a few months, good luck hun x

StillHopeful - Good luck for Wednesday's blood test hun, hoping your numbers have gone down and you can avoid the D&C. Its so hard thinking of what could have been hun, I was the same last month seems we just have to move forward as hard as that is. Hoping all becomes clearer for you soon.well.

Mags83 - How are you going hun where are you up to???well.

Minib - Hope you are well hun and enjoying the pregnancy.

AFM - CD1 for me yesterday so I have now started my oestradiol tablets for my HRT cycle. Have been on the synarel for over a week now and due for my first scan next week, will ring the clinic later to confirm.