Closed Thread
Page 70 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib totally understandable Hun. Bellevw me as strong as I seem I'm the same. It's not a happy time that's for sure. Keep me posted however Hun I'll be thinking of you xxxxxx if you need to chat I'm here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awww MiniB and Mags so sorry to read your posts 😢 it is truly heartbreaking. I'm feeling the pain too of another year of due dates gone had the family over and 3 babies today for easter and it's just so upsetting that we finally had a pregnancy and it I could've been now (still am who knows but not for the long haul) but it's still not my turn! So unfair, and for you ladies too. By the time we even get to try again it will be the middle of the year! (Or close too it anyway!) I really hope your next try works guys! As much as I love your support, I don't want to be cycling with you! I want you to get a sticky baby and take it all the way to January. Sending love and Hugs guys xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib, mags83 and stillhopeful I am so sorry to read your posts. This IVF game is just so cruel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm post hit while I still typing!
    Best of luck with your next cycles ladies.
    Afm just been taking it easy and drinking lots of wine. We leave for our trip on Thursday and when I come back will be about cycle day 6 and launching straight in for a May FET. I have one 5 day blasty left so am hopeful but very nervous at the same time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @SoReady enjoy your holiday and might see you in the may thread

@StillHopeful how's your bleeding and pain? I know it sucks to have fertility challenge. Something so natural becomes so unnatural. I just hope we all get to have a baby soon. Mothers day coming up. I will avoid social media as I can't handle the thought of I'm still not a mum. I should be sleep deprived and have a 8 month old but I don't have any

@mags83 hugs hun. I used to be more positive with each setback but I noticed in the last few months I need more time to bounce back. I will be ok just need to sook a bit.

So my spotting hasn't really stopped but hasn't really got worse. When I wiped I can see stuff but not on the pad. Took a pregnancy test this morning at 9dp5dt and saw 2 lines. How cruel. This could be another chemical. So got up at 3 am and started googling recurring chemical. Will call fs to make an appointment this week. Will find out my level this arvo. Nurse told me to do the test tomorrow and just monitor the spotting as it's too early for hcg test. She said I will need to have a repeat bt. I don't care. I wanted a bt today and I got one. Pft she wasn't going to stop me from getting a bt today. Yes the level will be low but I can work backwards from the ideal over 200 on Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh minib if it is only light spotting there is still hope! My friend had spotting and bleeds right up to 14 weeks and had a healthy baby boy. Try to stay positive, it's not over til the official tests say it is. It may even be implantation spotting!
    All my fingers and toes are crossed for you xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015

@stilhopefulthinking of you Hun. We really are strong aren't we!!
    @SoReady you might be cycling with us. How long are you off for?
    @Minib I agree with the above you really don't know Hun.. Let us know what happens xxxx
    Last edited by mags83; 06-04-2015 at 08:37.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mags83 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (06-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady thanks hun I've heard about bleeding when pregnant. But I am scared so think of the worse. Where has my positive me gone hiding? I miss her!

@mags83 i agree we are all strong. We have our moments but eventually we bounce back and be strong for the next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh girls this thread has got to turn around, we seem to have a high percentage of heartbreak....
    @StillHopeful so sorry to hear what you're going through, hope some time out will have you ready to go again for a successful cycle. It really sucks at the moment I know.
    @mags83 so sorry hun, having this kind of news on big holiday weekends with lots of catchups and kids around is rough
    @Minib don't give up yet, but be kind to yourself.

AFM I have BT on Friday if period doesn't come first (due on Wednesday), feeling stupidly tired all the time and have had some waves of nausea but I can't get my hopes up as I've never had a positive hcg. Part of me is convinced that I won't ever be pregnant but trying to stay positive.

Hang in there everybody! Surely some good news is coming!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lulabel For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (06-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lulabel hang in there. Feeling tired and nausea is good. Hopefully you get bfp on Friday.

My bt result is in. P4 109 HCG 103. I'm still in the game. FS is happy with my level given only 9dp5dt. Actually my 5 day transfer was done on 4dpo because 5dpo is on a Sunday. So am I 9dp5dt or 8dp5dt today? Anyway, I have to back for another BT on Thursday where they want to see hcg level of 200 minimum. They weren't too worried about the spotting as it can be quite normal. I just wish it is a smooth process. Can't relax yet but at least I'm still in the game.

Thanks for thinking of me ladies

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

LetsMakeItHappen  (07-04-2015),StillHopeful  (06-04-2015)