Closed Thread
Page 7 of 103 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladies, Question re pessaries please. First time I'm on it. Have always been on crinone previously. Not sure if I'm doing it right. Remove foil and insert up the vagina as far as my finger can push. Any tip on how far in it needs to be? I can feel stuff melting inside sorry tmi. Is this ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LetsMakeItHappen come on af. Come soon so you can start.
    @Heyside first scan lining 5mm isn't so bad. It will grow thicker. Hopefully it's nice and thick on Friday for your next scan.
    @mags83 my ET is on sat. It's a 5dt so fingers crossed.

@octonaut how are you feeling? Are you on any prog support?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I hope it's a super sticky one hun, you are 2 days in front of me xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I think that's normal. Did they tell you to lie down for at least half an hour after you use the pessary?

I will be on pregnyl for luteal phase support. I have tried both crinone and pessaries before and I am one of those weird women who is completely immune to both. I had no mood swings, no symptoms, no side effects, got AF right on time and never got pregnant. My body doesn't seem to like "fake" progesterone being put "down there" so I have hcg injections to stimulate my body to make its own progesterone.
    The only other time I used pregnyl I conceived my baby girl, so I hope it works for us again! Downside is that I won't be able to cheat and use a HPT, boooooo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm having a BT tomorrow to check my p4 so Lets hope it's nice. Yeah they did tell me to lie down so I'm in bed. This will be my routine now. 10 pm pessary in bed.

I hope pregnyl work again for you this time. Oh can't POAS is hard but not a bad thing. I'm not sure if I'll wait or POAS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I really hated the pessaries! The pharmacist actually told me to use lube and a glove and stick them ahem 'up the back passage' as you don't need to lie down afterwards and the stuff doesn't drop out as easily. Just kind of comes out next time you use that area! I couldn't lie down at work and had to do them 4x day so got used to it. I also have to say when I went to the shops I went through the checkout with a box of disposable gloves, lube, tissues and we needed bananas... DH couldn't hold it together when the checkout girl just stared at us I kindly told her we were doing IVF which I don't think explained anything anyway to her!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut I used pregnyl and the fake symptoms make it so hard to symptom spot. I still POAS but it just made me crazy as they still all come up positive!! It's the second cycle I've had with it and I will use it again for this one

@LetsMakeItHappen hope AF arrives soon!

@mags83 good luck for this cycle, not long til ET!

@Heyside don't stress too much gun, my e2 never rises quickly at all and my lining is always thin until the last minute! We bought a few extra days this time and I triggered with pregnyl to encourage the lining also... Maybe ask FS about that?

AFM I am day 2, BT came back as baseline so all go for gonal f 50 starting Tom. Starting higher this time to try and bring ovulation to a more normal time. I always have really long cycles. Have the AF from hell though- clearly my lining was nice and thick from the last FET and now it has to get rid of it am also now in a moon boot due to an injury on mon night. Still hoping it's not broken, if so will be a moon boot for 6w.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excited1 - haha that's so funny about the checkout, gave me a chuckle! The things we do...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I hope your foot/ankle/leg isn't broken! Get better soon!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (11-02-2015)