Closed Thread
Page 69 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi MiniB! Yes I know it's so rubbish! Trying to get pregnant, trying to get un pregnant so we can try to get pregnant again! What a nightmare. But anyway it's what we have to do
    Still bleeding. The last 2 days were very very heavy. But I only stopped all my HRT drugs on Wednesday so this is meant to be AF. Where as the 9 days before that is was something else. Breakthrough, Threatened MC or ectopic? I'm feeling more confident that I won't have to go to surgery now. Since stopping the meds my pain has gone to minimal so it's like my body knew to get rid of everything but the meds were making it hold on. That's what I'm hoping anyway. Just want to start again already!

How are you going? Must be 8dpt? Are you testing early? hope this is it for you MiniB x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @StillHopeful looks like your body knows what to do now. Fingers crossed you don't need a surgery at all. Yeah I'm 8dp5dt now. Haven't POAS yet. Not sure if I want to. Too scared to see one line. My af is due on Tuesday so maybe I'll decide then if I'm not bleeding.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (05-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm out. Started spotting tonight so sad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope all who are celebrating today have had a great Easter. Unfortunately for me it is what I expected and levels are at 0!! I was right about not feeling anything that's for sure. Good thing is I don't hv to wait for levels to go to zero, I get my period soon now I've stopped the meds and then go all over again. Hopefully 3rd time lucky. Hoping all of you are well xxxxx @Minib I'm so sorry to hear Hun. Such a **** feeling... Will you be going again right away?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 sorry it's a bfn for you are you going to start the next cycle straight away. I think I will. I have two frosties left then i will change clinic. I'm going to do pgd next stim cycle. I've transferred 3 good 5 day blastocyst now and all no good.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015

@Minib it's so hard Hun I feel you. Afm im going right away hoping my period doesn't hold off and hurrys up and comes so I can get the ball rolling!!! My first transfer of a 5day blastocyst was a Chem 2nd (this time round ) was a dud and hopefully the 3rd time is lucky. One good thing is I still have 11 x 5day blastocyst! But that's irrelevant, one is all it takes and I wanted it yesterday! Just like all of us here!

What is pgd Hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it's irrelevant as we all wanted and deserved a baby 2 years or 5 years ago. I've had a day 3 transfer too which was a bfn. I might ring my clinic tomorrow morning for an early BT. Put me out of my misery.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 looks like we are in tune. Chemical last month and bfn this month. The other thing I'm really sad about is it means I won't have a 2015 baby. This cycle was the last chance for a 2015 baby. Not fixated with the year 2015 but it just feels like another year bypass me with no great outcome in life. It's been 3 long years of trying. I feel like a failure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I'll help you lift your spirit as much as I can Hun. You are no failure I can assure you that. And how odd we are in sync!! Let's hope we have January babies together and our third time is luckier than ever. At least we're going through it together. It helps me that's for sure. Although I wish you did have a bfp!!! Mayb you should get a early bt. Have poas? Mayb that will help you deal with it earlier. Rather than waiting

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015

Thanks @mags83 I need time to feel sad and will regroup in a few days. I didn't want to POAS until Tuesday earliest as that's when my af is due. I find POAS can be stressful too like last month with the chemical. Can't win I reckon. The next cycle is going to be 4th embie from this batch so let's hope it's the one! Hugs to you too and good to see you are already gearing up for next cycle and not feel too beaten. We better have a jan baby