Closed Thread
Page 68 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No good news today. Stop all meds and hope to miscarry naturally, BT in a week and if HCG not dropping then it's surgery for D and C and laroscopy (I think that's the word lol). Could Loose a tube if it's ectopic
    But just hope it doesn't get to that x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh minib I really hope this is your cycle!

Still reading along with you all and I am so sorry to read the tough times so of you are having. I hope this next round of cycles brings with it some good news.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (03-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies... @Minib I honestly don't have many symptoms to be honest other than smells seem stronger. However I couldn't hold and poas today and nothing appeared. I'm 7 days passed I'm hoping it is still too early. I should never of done that,,, I'm assuming there is still hope??? Ahhhhhhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did anyone else have a negative this early and then happen to fall pregnant. I don't remember how early I checked last time round with first cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @StillHopeful I'm so sorry really hoping it's not ectopic. Did you start bleeding?

Thanks @SoReady how are you going?
    @mags83 it's not over yet. Don't lose hope. Not long to Sunday and hoping you get a nice surprise. I think 7dp5dt could be too early. I tested 9dp5dt last month when I had my chemical. Are you ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MiniB, I have been bleeding for 12 days but today is super heavy so hopefully that means it's a MC and not ectopic. Keeping everything crossed. I'm ready now to just jump back into trying again and have no snow babies have to do a fresh stim again and even that feels too far away waiting for all this to resolve. Keeping everything crossed. Mags I hope it's just too early and you get your BFP soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope this is it for you MiniB! A nice BFP at Thursday BT! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I'm ok haven't checked again Hun I'll wait for my BT now. Hoping it was just too early!!! How are you feeling??? @stilhopeful I'm praying all is well with you and it is just that! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015

@mags83 good luck for BT today. I hope to hear some good news

I'm feeling ok. Had a good day with the family yesterday. I'm feeling tired this long weekend. I think the stress of FET and work have caught up to me. I slept a lot on Friday even had a nap lol. Feeling much more energetic now after 2 big night sleep. It's Sunday now so 4 more nights to BT. Still haven't POAS hehe. Not sure if I want to. Too scared to see one line and feel shattered.
    Last edited by Minib; 05-04-2015 at 07:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful how's the bleeding? Has is it stopped? I don't know what ectopic is like but I read it's very painful. Yours doesn't sound like one which is good. Life can be so f?#%ed. Here we are writing please let it be a mc not ectopic. It shouldn't be both!