Closed Thread
Page 67 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @stilhopeful you never know Hun. I'm crossing everything for you... AFM thanks Hun .... Although pupo don't feel any different at the moment few more days before I find out..... Fingers crossed

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mags83 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (31-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @octonaut haven't heard from you for a while. Hope everything is ok and you are feeling better. Xx
    Thanks for mentioning me guys. I'm ok, hanging in there. Most of the time.
    I'm so sorry to see that some of you are having a crap time also! I will catch up on your stories very soon, in the meantime know I'm thinking of you all and wishing you all the best!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (31-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi guys, just got beta results. It was doubling until Friday when it was 86. Today it was 127. After 4 days it's should be well over 200 but my guess is it rose and is now starting to drop which I'm sort of hoping it resolves and doesn't end up being ectopic. Still have appointment with FS tomorrow so will see what that brings.

Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @StillHopeful it might not be ectopic. I'm so sorry that it hasn't doubled again. How far along are you? When i had my chemical, FS said my level was too low for ectopic. But mine never doubled though in 48 hours. It did rise slowly then dropped. The whole process took about a week.

I'm so sorry you are gong through this. Hopefully the appt with your FS today brings more answer. We are here to listen
    @mags83 how are you feeling? From memory you are a week ahead of me so BT should be this weekend?
    @octonaut thanks for updating us you are hanging in there. Please make sure you speak to someone when it gets too hard. I called PLA a few weeks after my mmc. It helped me speaking to a counsellor. Look after yourself hun

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (01-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks MiniB, I'm feeling more hopeful that it's not ectopic now and just a miscarriage. I should be 5 and a bit weeks. HCG went 23 last Monday, 42 Wednesday and 86 Friday. Then 4 days later 127 which it should have been like 320. So I'm thinking maybe it hit 200 then started dropping which is a better case scenario then ectopic. Been bleeding and in pain for 9 days but think it's resolving now. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib yes it is this Sunday Hun. Not sure if it's way too early to check as yet.... Do you have any symptoms so far?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Octonaut - Nice to hear you are well hun, Minib is right if you feel you need to talk to someone about what you are going through then maybe a counsellor will be a good idea.

Stillhopeful - sorry you are still going through this confusing time, I think your hcg numbers would be much higher if it was an ectopic pregnancy though hun so try not to worry too much about that - have to say I had the same concern with my chemical last cycle and I ask the nurse about it. Good to hear your pain is resolving, hope you get some reassuring news from your appointment today.

Minib and mags83 - Hope you are both managing to keep sane through your tww.

AFM - Can't believe its the start of April today where is time going? We have finally reached the two years ttc no 2 stage and unfortunately still at it . Synarel starts on Saturday so happy to start the next step.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, have been missing for a while until this cycle got going. Have been trying to have a couple of weeks of time out to get my head out of the process and regroup. This thread seems to have some tough stories reading it now so hopefully we can turn the trend around. I had my transfer on Tuesday so I am PUPO again and trying to hope for the best. Will keep catching up on what I've missed and get back into it, sorry no personal comments yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You have been quietly cycling Lulabel lol, sometimes you need that time away to get to grips with everything completely understand. Congratulations on being Pupo hun hopefully this is your cycle x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful whilst miscarriage is really horrible I would also pick that over ectopic. That's why I was so relieved I had a chemical last month not ectopic. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. So cruel.
    @mags83 not long to Sunday. Did you POAS yet? And any symptoms? AFM, I'm now 5dp5dt. Don't feel any symptoms at all. But I'm not giving up. It's too early to feel anything. Trying to stay positive this cycle. Not even thinking about the BT. After the transfer, my aim was to get through this week without bleeding. It's now Thursday and so far so good. I have a very busy Easter weekend so time should fly and fingers crossed it will be BT day before I know it.
    @Heyside it's been 3 years since we ttc. Another Mother's Day coming up soon where I'm not a mother. Heartbreaking. I have to avoid fb on Mother's Day. Hugs hun we will all get there x
    @Lulabel congrats on being PUPO. How are you feeling. You, me and mags83 are all only a few days apart so let's hope we all get our bfp. I can't handle another chemical or miscarriage. Or bfn for that matter. Give us a break and give us our BFP!