Closed Thread
Page 66 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    StillHopeful - so sorry hun to hear you are going through this so confusing. I can sympathize with you too in regards the bad cramping as I experienced the same thing last month I couldn't do much for a couple of days. Really hoping that some how you have a little fighter of an embie in there that is going to fight at all costs and surprise everyone but if not hun I hope all becomes clear soon and you can begin to put closure to the situation and move forward.

Minib - Hope all went well and you are currently sat blissfully PUPO

AFM - I start synarel next week and then the oestrodiol medication not long after looking forward to getting started again.

This really does seem to have been thread which has proven to be a difficult time for a few of us hoping we all move onto more successful news soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside good to hear appointment went well. Hopefully the next embie is the one for you.
    @mags83 congrats one being PUPO. Hopefully the tww goes fast for you
    @Excited1 you can hang around as long as you want. This thread is much smaller now too so even easier to keep up. Hope your nausea ease up soon but it will all be worth it. When is your scan?
    @mrsjaguar my clinic does BT on 11dp5dt so maybe POAS again tomorrow. Sorry it's bfn so far
    @LetsMakeItHappen good to hear baby is measuring spot on. Hearing the heartbeat is amazing isn't it.
    @StillHopeful oh gosh I'm so sorry this is dragging out. I hope you get the definite answer soon. We all hope for the best of course but if it's not meant to be, I hope it is not dragging out. Hugs.

AFM, I am PUPO 1 embie thawed nicely this morning and it was expanding yay. My normal FS wasn't available for the transfer so had another FS. He was lovely and more chatty. I was hoping a different FS might bring me different luck.

We always try to do something relatively nice and easy in transfer day. Acupuncture pre and post transfer. Then lunch somewhere with dH before I sat on the couch and watched lots of tv haha. Today is no different. Trying to keep my body warm too so have been wearing socks today. My acupuncturist also said no pineapple no watermelon no ice water. Let's hope this is the one. Let the crazy tww begins. My BT is on 9th April.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mimib Congratulations on being PUPO, let's hope it's a sticky one. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats on being PUPO Minib! Hope this is finally the one! Xoxo

Thanks for thinking of me Heyside and MiniB x
    Full on AF Now and still in pain radiating down my legs I'm going to POAS again tomorrow as my next BT isn't until Tuesday and I'm expecting it to either be negative or faint again. I did ones on Monday Wednesday and Friday and they got darker and HCG BTs on those days rose but over the weekend I have lost a lot of blood. I'm no doctor but I'm thinking if they rise would it mean ectopic? You'd think if my uterus is shedding that could be the only explanation of HCG rising because it's not like your tubes shed? It's funny most people wish it over or better either way but I have no embryos for FET or enough funds for another stim yet so everyday even though it's painful, I still have our little embie inside, even though I'll most likely never be able to hold it as my baby. Although I don't think it's there anymore. But nothing else to rush into. Sorry for being a downer. Hoping it's better news for everyone soon! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    Congrats on being PUPO Minib! Hope this is finally the one! Xoxo

Thanks for thinking of me Heyside and MiniB x
    Full on AF Now and still in pain radiating down my legs I'm going to POAS again tomorrow as my next BT isn't until Tuesday and I'm expecting it to either be negative or faint again. I did ones on Monday Wednesday and Friday and they got darker and HCG BTs on those days rose but over the weekend I have lost a lot of blood. I'm no doctor but I'm thinking if they rise would it mean ectopic? You'd think if my uterus is shedding that could be the only explanation of HCG rising because it's not like your tubes shed? It's funny most people wish it over or better either way but I have no embryos for FET or enough funds for another stim yet so everyday even though it's painful, I still have our little embie inside, even though I'll most likely never be able to hold it as my baby. Although I don't think it's there anymore. But nothing else to rush into. Sorry for being a downer. Hoping it's better news for everyone soon! Xx
    It ain't over till the doctor says so hun. I've had bleeds on Wednesday and a huge one on Friday night and passed a big clot. On Saturday seen my little 7weeker with a nice little heartbeat!! Good luck StillHopeful, hang in there. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hun, I've been bleeding heavily for 8 days now and in bad pain which is now predominantly on the left hand side so it's not looking good but I do still dream of an outcome like that. It would be such a miracle and I know it not over until Doc says but I've never had bleeding and pain like this in my last 2 pregnancies and also had hyperemesis both those times yet this time feel fine in the nausea department. Could be due to the low HCG level though but then that makes me think ectopic more 😏🙏

My levels were Mon 23 Wed 42 and Fri 86. Next BT tomorrow, I think it's gone up if the dark BFP this morning is much to go on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful gosh I'm so sorry you are in limbo and in pain. I've never had an ectopic but I read it is painful. Hopefully it's not. How did your BT go today?

Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut haven't heard from you for a while. Hope everything is ok and you are feeling better. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib we are both pupo. How you feeling Hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for thinking of me MiniB, Just got back from BT so won't know results until this arvo. Hopefully know more after my appt with FS tomorrow arfternoon. I've been reading over all our threads and in particularly the 1st JAN/FEB and no one really come out of this sort of limbo with good news
    But I've said before, I have no frosties for FET to rush into and want to have a small break from Stimming so I'm not in a rush per say to rid this pregnancy even though it's painful and I pretty much know it won't be my baby

I've also been thinking of you @octonaut xoxo

Congrats on being PUPO Mags! Hope this is your take home baby xoxo