Closed Thread
Page 65 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Excited1 - i'm sure you're fine, those hcg numbers are lovely.

I'm 9dp5dt and still negative, so yeah, no miracles here. Anyone know roughly how long it takes to get a period after stopping progynova and progesterone? x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 thank you I find out next Sunday after a 5 day Embie as for you off course we don't mind you staying. We're here for the rough and good times , that's how I see it anyway xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi, just thought I'd pop my head in and say hello and good luck, unfortunately I recognise a lot of names on here. I have been hanging out on the over 40's thread as it is busier than usual.

Hi @mrsjaguar & @Heyside

So sorry @StillHopeful I hope those numbers pick up.

congrats @Excited1

I am just waiting on a fertilisation report from my EPU yesterday of 8 eggs.

good luck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excited - Wow hun that hcg is amazing what a good sign - so happy for you so happy to see you still hanging around positive stories like yours gives us girls so much hope that we can follow you soon with our beautiful bfp's.

mrsjaguar - Hun I know exactly how you feel and I know I am not the best example as my bfp didn't work out well last month but I didn't get my bfp (confimed by BT) until 12dp5dt and I had POAS the day before and got a bfn.

Bongley - Nice to hear from you hun, seems there are a few of us still on this roller coaster of a journey back from IVF cycles in Oct/Nov last year, hoping you get some amazing news from your fert report and get your bfp soon x

AFM - Appointment went well today with FS and FN, still continuing with same plan as previously done but changing to a more predictable HRT cycle, still using clexane and lipids. It was confirmed the lowest grade embie was used last cycle so we still have our 2 best graded embryos left which are both hatching so hoping for better news thia cycle. FS advised to still only transfer 1 embie at a time due to the fact it might be that it doesn't implant due to the environment not being at its best and in that case we will waste two embies. I now continue with the pill and start my synarel on the 4th of April.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (27-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 hcg levels sound good!! How far are you now?? Hope you're feeling better soon.

AFM thanks for asking, I'm pretty sure it's just one. I had a scare on Wednesday with bleeding, I went to see my FS who did an ultrasound which showed it measuring 6w4d with a strong heartbeat. It also showed a blood clot above Bub which would be causing the blood loss. So plenty of bed rest and fingers crossed. Next ultrasound next Wednesday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib - Just wanted to say good luck for tomorrow's transfer hope all goes well will be thinking of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    LetsMakeItHappen - sorry to hear about your scare but glad all is well must be nice to see bub on scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside

As usual a bit nervous before transfer. Hopefully I don't get any call this morning

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib good luck for ET today!! Did you end up making a plan for the day to do something nice?

@Heyside sounds like things went well with the appt, and I think I would agree to only transfer 1 since you have your two best ones left. If the lower grade one implanted then hopefully the next one snuggles right in to stay. Good to hear you can start syneral soon and be on your way to the next cycle.

@LetsMakeItHappen sorry to hear about your scare, you make sure you take it nice and easy! Glad that everything is going well for you though , it must have been exciting to see the heartbeat. I am now 5w3d and trying to convince DH to have an early scan. Everyone seems convinced there may be more than one and I really want to know but DH isn't falling for it! I told him I should have just said that the dr wanted an early scan and got one from the GP. He agreed that he would have been none the wiser!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey guys, so sorry I've been MIA. Been in the worst limbo and just found out I'm still in it until at least Tuesday/Wednesday. I'm 90% sure this pregnancy isn't viable as is FS but my 'low' HCG has doubled twice 😭 it's a cruel place to be. So Monday the beta results were 23, had spotting and bad cramping. Wednesday they were 42, bleeding was bad and sorry TMI but I passed tissue and clots. Thought for sure it was over then. I have had pain like very bad period pain all week and today it is radiating down my legs 😭
    To make things worse I had another beta yesterday which I thought for sure had to have fallen and was waiting for the call to stop meds. It feels like my body just wants to get rid of everything and I have to keep putting pessaries in and it's just not nice. Of course something went wrong in the lab yesterday and I didn't get results until this morning... 86! Doubled again. But I can't possibly see how there's a bub surviving through all this pain and bleeding and all the other yucky stuff passing the FN just said to me FS want bloods on Tuesday and to see me Wednesday and 'he's hoping they've dropped by tuesday'.... I don't know if it means ectopic or what but FS obviously doesn't want the numbers to rise?
    I finally grieve and accept this as a loss and then get these results but FS doesn't want them to rise? So confusing. I'm still pretty sure I won't have a baby at the end of this pregnancy and have no FET to rush into but the pain is getting to me. How much longer will it drag out? If it meant a baby at the end id do it everyday but right now it's all for nothing?

Minib best of luck for today! Xoxo

So sorry MrsJaguar xoxo take care of yourself

Excited and letsmakeithappen it's great to hear you are progressing xx

Where are you in your cycle Heyside xx