Closed Thread
Page 64 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Minib - Thanks hun, we are hoping to get our cycle in before we go to bali will confirm that with the fs tomorrow. We are staying in Nusa Dua when we go, its for a family wedding and will only be away for 4 nights but will be nice to relax. there does seem to have been a few chemicals on this thread, hoping everyone gets some more luck this time around . Good luck for Saturdays transfer hun not long to wait now hopefully this is your bfp, we do have a bit of a routine on transfer day we like to go out for lunch and I usually enjoy a beautiful cake as a treat and then head home to relax with a funny movie. Last cycle I also tried not to lift anything in the tww just to makesure I am not doing anything to prevent implantation. What is your plan for the day?

mags83 - Good luck for today hun will be thinking of you not long now, keep us updated with the PUPO news. Have you got plans for the day after transfer?

mrsjaguar - I wouldn't stop progesterone hun until a bfn is confirmed with BT, I thought mine was a bfn last cycle too until BT (it didn't go to plan and was a chemical but if I had stopped progesterone in advance I would have blamed myself). Thinking of you hun, when is official BT?

AFM - I have an appointment with FS tomorrow will go prepared with a list of questions, I then pick up my synarel ready to take next week I think, will get a full run down on my protocol tomorrow too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside --- that's the thing, my clinic doesn't do BTs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have never heard a clinic not do bt's before mrsjaguar i wonder why that is? Can you see your dctr and ask for a bt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    I have never heard a clinic not do bt's before mrsjaguar i wonder why that is? Can you see your dctr and ask for a bt?
    That's what happens at WFC, guess it's a perk to the public system. They hand you a pregnancy test at transfer day and that's that. No point for a negative blood test really anyway. I just want to know when to stop the drugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside yayyyyy I'm PUPO I find out next Sunday and hoping yet again that this is a sticky one and stays put xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations mags, hoping this is the one for you hun x

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 Congrats on being PUPO, let's hope it's a nice sticky little one!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LetsMakeItHappen thank you xxx I hope so

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!! @mags83 good to hear you are pupo and hope the 2ww goes quickly for you! All the best x

@Minib DH and I like to make ET day special - there are 2 days which are not negotiable for me, ET day and the results day. It can be hard with our work but we have managed to always take the day of ET off to spend together and he has been there for all but the last test results (the most successful cycle so far?!?). My point about ET day is that we don't get to make a baby in the usual special way so we make the day special instead. There are no phones, we might go to a nice restaurant and then a movie or a picnic etc. but something special without any interruptions from others I actually love it and so does DH as sometimes life gets too busy to just take a full day out for each other.

@Heyside hope your appt goes well tomorrow xx

@LetsMakeItHappen how are you going? How is the pregnancy going? And was there one or two in there??? You had us all wondering with a huge HCG like that!!

@mrsjaguar I would give it a few more days for sure on the progesterone. Surely it could be a day too early still? I'm sure some people don't get BFP til 8-9dp5dt? Or have I lost track of where you are?

AFM I am still vomiting and really bad nausea. Had a day of feeling a bit more human on Monday and half of Tuesday, then whammo back with a vengeance tues arvo and hasn't let up! HCG came back today at 10100. Hope you guys don't mind me hanging in here still cheering you on. I don't quite feel ready to move to a DIG, terrified it is a blighted ovum and I will be back at the start!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (26-03-2015)