Closed Thread
Page 60 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside replied on the other thread but am thinking of you xx

@mrsjaguar hang in there. I know it must be pretty devastating but I'm cheering this little one on

@octonaut I can only imagine how you feel, the ectopic was definitely one of the hardest things I've been through and I know you must be terrified for the other twin. One day at a time and I have faith those small smile moments will overtake the down ones. Sending you massive hugs and we are here for you, you are often in my thoughts xx

AFM I've had some cramping last night and this morn so not feeling too confident today. Just wish it were all over. Heading for my bt in about half hour.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Mrs Jaguar. Your little Embie fought this far, hope it works for you xx

I'm so sorry to hear you're having a hard time Octonaut. I hope you are able to grieve your beautiful twin and soon find happiness in the surviving twin. The one lost will live on through his or her twin. I know it's especially hard for you already having twins so you realise just what you have lost. In all the sadness there's a little heartbeat fighting to meet you. Take time and be kind to yourself xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT results are in and HCG is 714!! Explains all the sickness still not counting my chickens before it/?they hatch!! Hopefully this one does though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is just so great excited! Hoping it's a sticky one with the high HCG. At least the sickness is all for a good cause even though I know it can be horrible. Congratulations and all the best xoxo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (18-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Excited1

I wish we could jus test earlier and know if it was a yay/nay. The hope is always the worst!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (18-03-2015),StillHopeful  (18-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Excited1 congrats! That's awesome hcg level.
    @octonaut I have been thinking about you. I hope you have more good than dark days soon. Those dark days are hard as it hurts so bad. A loss of baby is tough. And nothing we say make you feel better right now. But we are here if you want to talk. The other thing I found useful when I had a miscarriage was PLA. You can have some counselling session over the phone. They were good.
    @mrsjaguar sorry you are feeling down but hopefully your embie give you a very nice surprise.
    @Heyside sorry enjoy your break in bali. Hope you get to recharge and feel ready to go again after this.

Hi to everyone else. I haven't posted for a week I think. Needed a break but back again now. I'm on cd16 today but not ovulating yet. Another ultrasound tomorrow and hopefully ovulation is only days away. Fingers crossed.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (19-03-2015),StillHopeful  (18-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 congratulations!!! That is fantastic news......

I haven't posted for a while as I just needed time to fly by hehe. I have my scan tomorrow to check my lining if all goes well I'll be transferring on Wednesday. Fingers crossed... 2nd time round!!!! I have lost where everybody is at so I hope each and everyone of you is doing well. Sending love to you all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Octonaut - Sounds like you have been through a lot of emotional ups and downs recently over all this hun, sounds like maybe you need some support through this you have been through so much. Hoping all goes amazingly well with the remaining twin and you have a completely boring pregnancy, keep us updated hun.

Excited - Big congrats again hun such amazing news

Minib - Thanks for the kind words hun. Hope you get some news of ovulation soon and can move onto a beautiful transfer x

mags83 - Good luck for tomorrows scan, hope that lining is coming on nicely and you can transfer on Wednesday x

AFM - After the severe cramping I suffered on Tuesday af has arrived today which is quite emotional as its a sign of what could have been. Trying to move on positively and decide when to start to next cycle though. plan on an appointment with fs and my clinic next week to organise things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thinking of you Hun xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mags83 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside big hugs
    @mags83 wow you are transferring already? Do you have a 28 day cycle? I haven't even ovulated. How did your scan go this morning

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-03-2015)