Closed Thread
Page 6 of 103 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib well I hope your fourth is your last attempt and you have a bundle of joy! When are you implanting? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope everyone is having a great week, I'm back at work this week and haven't caught up with where everyone is at.
    @Minib I'm much better this week, thanks for asking. I have never looked forward to AF so much as what I am at the moment. I've got 8 good quality frosties and can't wait to start now that I'm feeling so much better!! I just had a chat to my nurse and she said I will probably need to take medication to thicken the lining of my uterus and have a day 10 scan then crinone for 5 days. Can't wait, hurry up AF!! This will be our first transfer.

How is everyone else doing this week??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    emily3011 - Good to hear you are feeling good, hope the week goes quickly, keep us updated if you test over the weekend.

Minib - I agree with mags83, have heard the pessaries can melt pretty quickly, I have used them for a few cycles and I use an applicator with them so I don't have to touch them fo too long. I only had to take them at night during my last cycle as I used crinone in the morning so would lie down and read for 30 minutes before going to sleep.

LetsMakeItHappen - I know that feeling of looking forward to af so you can move forward with a cycle, seems we are forever waiting for the next step through this whole thing. Hope she turns up asap so you can get started.

AFM - First scan today wasn't so good, lining is measuring around 5mm and I have a 10mm follicle, my nurse wants to up my dose of puregon if all looks good with todays blood test. I am not surprised to be honest as I have been on higher doses before for OI cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LetsMakeItHappen how exciting. I know it is the wors waiting. I'm doing implant on Monday and this is my first time also )) exciting times ahead!!! @Heyside hi hun... That's not so bad though is it? You can easily get lining bigger.. Does this just mean you have to rescan??? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, I have a little bit of spotting today (and the teeniest bit yesterday which was barely noticeable). I hope it is a good sign and not my period starting (not due until Monday and usually starts a little differently to this). Makes me nervous though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds promising @emily3011! Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's good to hear @octonaut I was swaying between thinking it could be a good sign to worrying it is a bad sign lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know, right? Stupid AF has so much in common with early pregnancy. Makes her even more of a b*tch in my opinion!
    You know your body hon, if it's not like your "normal" AF then there's a good chance it isn't!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    mags83 - No its not too bad news I will rescan on Friday after my dose is upped, finding the balance of FSH always seem to be have been a problem for me.

emily3011 - The spotting sound like a good sign at this stage hun, think Octonaut is right if its unusual think for you take it as a good sign.

AFM - My bloods have come back and my oestrogen is only at 200 so apparently its doubtful any follicles have been recruited so not sure what they saw measuring 10 they were doubtful. So now increased my dose to 100 and will see what has happened at my next scan on Friday. Only thing is that means my intra-lipid infusion has had to be cancelled for tomorrow as it needs to be done nearer to trigger and transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much octonaut and heyside. You've put my mind at ease for now it is so confusing, why can't it just be clear cut lol

Heyside - I hope your increased dosage helps! Fingers crossed for you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-02-2015)