Closed Thread
Page 59 of 103 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    OK girls all is over for me progesterone and hcg both dropping so have to stop progesterone support and wait for AF - worried that I am going to get an AF from hell . Will then have to go on the pill and synarel before starting a hrt cycle, think I may have to postpone starting this cycle though as we go away to Bali for a few days in May and worried things may get too near to when we go.
    Oh I'm so sorry @Heyside

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside I'm so sorry sending you big hugs xx
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 17-03-2015 at 06:38.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for messages of support, have a feeling this is going to be a very hard week, my cramping starting in the middle of the night, I don't normally have issues with period pain so I am not use to this , hoping it eases when af arrives.

MrsJaguar - No I wasn't given numbers at this stage just that both hcg and progesterone were going down.

Stillhopeful - Sorry to hear you are experiencing spotting hope it stops, you are not out of the game just yet hun, contact your clinic and see what can be done.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (17-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Heyside xx
    Currently waiting on a call back from FN to ask for bloods

I really feel for you Hun, be kind to yourself and treat yourself to something, take comfort in the fact that you can get pregnant! I pray for you it happens again next cycle and stays around to be your beautiful baby x
    I'm sorry it's so hard and such a roller coaster. I'd love to hear of a miracle from you but if not I hope it resolved quickly and you can try again asap xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Much love @Heyside <3 <3

Good luck @StillHopeful x

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-03-2015),StillHopeful  (17-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, what a letdown that was. We were so hopeful to have a good strong day 5 transfer since we'd heard nothing from the clinic... and since they were thawing 3 on Friday, we'd hoped to have 1-2 to choose from.

Instead, we had one sad looking embryo on screen - not even a blastocyst, more like an 8-cell/morula, when it's supposed to be day 5. And were told the other two 'didn't make it'. I'm so frigging devastated. PUPO, but this one is already going to be a dud.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry @mrsjaguar, do not give up yet. This little one is still fighting. I can only imagine how devastating in was today to go in and be so disappointed by your outcome. Hang in there, it's not over yet x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't give up hope mrsjaguar your clinic wouldn't go ahead with transfer if they thought there was no chance. Your little embie might be one strong fighter who will pull through once inside you (its natural environment) and give you a beautiful bfp. Congratulations on being Pupo hun and good luck. Maybe talk to your clinic though about the fact you weren't kept informed on progress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Well, what a letdown that was. We were so hopeful to have a good strong day 5 transfer since we'd heard nothing from the clinic... and since they were thawing 3 on Friday, we'd hoped to have 1-2 to choose from.

Instead, we had one sad looking embryo on screen - not even a blastocyst, more like an 8-cell/morula, when it's supposed to be day 5. And were told the other two 'didn't make it'. I'm so frigging devastated. PUPO, but this one is already going to be a dud.
    @mrsjaguar sorry you're feeling so down. It's not always the fastest growing embryo that makes it - otherwise second and third FETs would never work and there's plenty of those that do. My best and fastest embryo from this cycle is the one that didn't make it and this guy I've got on board wasn't as fast as number 1.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 thanks for thinking of me.
    I've had a really tough time with losing our precious twin. Really tough. Some very very dark days where I was wishing that all three of us had died during surgery.
    I'd hoped to ignore the fact that I'm still pregnant for quite a while longer but MS is here so I can't forget it. The intrauterine twin still had a heartbeat 4 days after surgery, but the critical period was two weeks. This Friday will be two weeks so I'll get another scan.
    When I had my chemical preg I was able to focus on grieving for a while before I thought about pregnancy again. This time the ongoing pregnancy is here already and making its presence felt. So it's been really tough.
    On the upside, I've had a few moments where I'm able to smile about the surviving baby. Hopefully the smiles will overtake the sadness soon. @Heyside and @mrsjaguar - I'm so sorry ladies. That's so sad and unfair.
    I hope everyone else is doing well.