Closed Thread
Page 58 of 103 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    Hey guys I have a question regarding HRT cycle. Does the progynova work like a pill meaning I won't get AF until I stop it? TIA xx

I was planning to POAS the day AF is due and usually I have AF by then and don't have to waste a pee stick and more importantly see another stark white BFN but just occurred to me that the progynova might be keeping her away 😏

Today I have a sore back like AF cramps but a bit milder. Hoping it means implantation but think I'm just obsessing over every little thing 😩
    Hi StillHopeful💕, I am on Progynova & Crinone and was told I wouldn't get AF while on the medication. Do you have a BT due??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015

Thanks for the reply letsmakeithappen x
    I'm only 5dp 4dt and was going to test next Saturday should AF not come before hand. I would have been excited thinking I was in with a shot before realising I probably won't get it until I stop the meds 😓 BT is Monday the 23rd. Xx
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 15-03-2015 at 18:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    Thanks for the reply letsmakeithappen x
    I'm only 5dp 4dt and was going to test next Saturday should AF not come before hand. I would have been excited thinking I was in with a shot before realising I probably won't get it until I stop the meds 😓 BT is Monday the 23rd. Xx
    It's still early days, fingers crossed that you get your BFP!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @ heyside for bt. Fingers crossed it has shot up xx

@DellaDella hope you have a good break, we will be doing the same if this one doesn't work. I am actually looking forward to not injecting or scanning or testing etc! Good luck with your exercise, prednisone is horrible isn't it?!

@LetsMakeItHappen just wondering if you had any symptoms with your high hcg level?? And how are you feeling now?

@Ourbabydream how are you going?

@StillHopeful hoping that cramping was implantation! It's true that the progesterone can hold off af but knowing me I would still poas!

@mags83 glad you can get back into it and good luck for this cycle.

@octonaut how are things going? Any updates??? Sending hugs x

Sorry if I have missed anyone!

AFM I spent last night actually vomiting for an hour which I thought was ridiculous. I feel like such a fraud cause I honestly don't believe it's possible to get ms this early. Still maintain its just the progesterone though! They have started me on vitamin B (morning sickness vitamins) and I didn't think they were doing anything so I didn't take them yest... Hence the puking! Anyway bt on wed, they were going to bring it forward cause I've been so sick but because of the last pregnyl booster on sat really need to wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DellaDella - Sounds like we are going through similar experiences hun with a chemical pregnancy, great that your clinic are doing tracking cycles for you while you try naturally for a few months. Hope you get your bfp naturally and don't have to worry about the medications and up and downs of these cycles anymore - good luck.

Excited - Really hope you are feeling better soon it sounds awful hun.pregnyl.

AFM - I started to feel slight symptoms of the pregnancy on Friday and over the weekend that seems to have eased and by Sunday I was feeling nothing at all so unfortunately I am preparing for the worst from todays blood test. Its good to know that my body can actually do this after a whole two years just hoping we don't have to wait too long to see that bfp again - this cycle has been so draining!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heard back from clinic, but not specifics on my embies..

Finally got a quick reply from the nursing team:

Hi Aly,

The scientists usually would contact you if there was an issues, from what we can see on the database they have only thawed 3 embryos on Friday. As for how many are still developing at this stage we can't answer this question, so it must be all good news so far. Hope this helps a little bit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    mrsjaguar - My clinic is the same hun if you hear no news then that is good news, take it as reassurance that all is well. Really hoping those embies continue to grow and develop for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK girls all is over for me progesterone and hcg both dropping so have to stop progesterone support and wait for AF - worried that I am going to get an AF from hell . Will then have to go on the pill and synarel before starting a hrt cycle, think I may have to postpone starting this cycle though as we go away to Bali for a few days in May and worried things may get too near to when we go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh shoot @Heyside - did they give you numbers? Same thing happened to me after last FET back in September.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear hey side but hoping it won't be too long for those 2 lines again and it's a sticky one! X

Sorry for the me post, has anyone had spotting on progynova after TFR? I'm 6dp 4dt and spotting
    desperately hoping I'm not out yet but not feeling very positive. Too late for implant I think and same time I started AF after last TFR but being on meds this time I didn't expect bleeding

12. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-03-2015)