Closed Thread
Page 56 of 103 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 that is so horrible that you're so sick, let's hope its pregnancy causing it.
    We only transferred one, I couldn't believe the level when she told me.
    Hope you're feeling better soon hun. xXx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 all the best for your BT tomorrow, hopefully you'll be ready to go again hun!! xXx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside I am sooooooo happy for you. A dream come true going to confirm BFN and then that! You are so deserving. I pray for a boring 9 months for you and a beautiful healthy bub! Just amazing!

Let's keep them coming!
    @Excited sorry you're so sick but I hope it means you have a sticky bfp! 🙏 I don't feel much atm, but implant should be until tomorrow so my fete should be decided then! (Only I won't get to know about it yet 👎) lol. I'm trying very hard to be positive. After waiting so long I think I'll never see those 2 lines. I hope I fall off my chair (or the toilet 😂) and see them soon!

TFR on Tuesday was a bit different. The trainee nurse was controlling the ultrasound and I could tell the doc couldn't see properly. The catheter thingy must have went too far because I felt it 'prod the side'? Then she pulled it back a bit and put in our little embie right in the middle - I know this because I got a photo hehe! So I think I was a bit tender after from that and still feel different. Also feel hot to touch around my pelvis and tops of legs like I have a temp? Weird, and worrying because the clinic said heat is bad haha! Maybe something from the meds 😏Please bury in little one! I don't want to stim again!

Massive congrats to the BFPs so far xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside massive congratulations, so happy for you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (13-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MrsJaguar - Hoping all goes to plan for your transfer hun, how many frosties are you growing out and how many do you hope to transfer?

Letsmakeithappen - Yes that was right forgot we were so close, its all been a blur for me as I didn't think this whole thing had worked lol. Will be great to have someone to go through the pregnancy with who knows exactly how this feels after a FET (hopefully all goes well with my BT tomorrow and we can move forward together).

Excited - Hun so sorry to hear you are still going through this sickness, great that your nurses are all feeling positive about this though and taking it as a good sign (have to say I have seen it happen a couple of times myself on threads where women has suffered really badly with OHSS due to HCG in their body). Have to say I would be the same as you though and very cautious. Good luck hun when are you testing?

mags83 - Hope you got some good news today hun and can move forward.

stillhopeful - Good luck hun, sounds like an eventful transfer but really hoping this is the one for you x

AFM - Thanks for the congrats again girls, slowly sinking in and I have had a few cramps today which has been reassuring and more real. Taking things slowly though, will see what tomorrows BT results bring.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (14-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys for the well wishes.
    @Heyside BT is next wed and I still have the last pregnyl to have tom morn. Don't think it's worth testing it out as last time I still got BFPs on POAS but it was just leftover hcg from the pregnyl at the final bt.

Good luck for tom for your second BT. Will be sitting in the edge of my phone... 😀 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!!! Hope each and every one of you is well!!! I did my BT today and Hcg was on 2. So I've started progonova and scan for lining is next friday. Hoping lining is great by then and 5 days after I'll be doing the implant I get to go right away yayyyyyyy fingers crossed second time lucky after a Chen xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, so I tested at 9dp5dt and only got a faint line which I assume is pregnyl, tested that night and line the same, faint but definitely there. I tested again yesterday and today, and the faint line is the same, no lighter, no darker. I'm assuming this is just pregnyl sitting in my system.. I had 5000 as a trigger, then 1500 the day of transfer and 1500 3dpt. So I'm now 11dp5dt with a consistently faint (but very definite) line 3 days in a row, I'm assuming pregnyl, or chemical, any thoughts or experiences here? This will be my second failed FET after a failed fresh cycle, I've been pretty positive up until now but probably because I thought it would have happened by now. I hate seeing my friends pics of kids all over Facebook and I can't stand the thought of catching up with my newly pregnant friends. I'm even a little upset at the thought of seeing my nieces (4, 2.5, and 4months) and they are the light of our lives, so I'm thinking it might be getting to me a bit.. on the plus side, once this failure is confirmed we're having a break and I get to go off prednisolone which has seen me gain TWELVE kilos in 4 months.. so.. silver lining I guess..

Sorry for the 'me' post, let's all take a deep breath.. and then another one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside - they were going to thaw a batch of three day-1 embies. Aim is to grow at least one to day 5. I didn't hear overnight so I am a bit anxious.

We only do SET's at my clinic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside Good luck for your blood test today!!! xXx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LetsMakeItHappen For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-03-2015)